15. Quirk

He was definitely freaking out!! "TOGA! Oh. My. Gosh. I- uh, is this, is this a-alright?.." Izuku was having a hard time forming sentences. He would have never guessed this!! "What?" Toga asked, oblivious. "This is bad, is this even legal in Japan!? This is so, so bad! You know how much trouble we could get in!?!" He yelled, he didn't really want to go to jail so young.
"So what. People carry guns all the time. If Americans can do it, why is it such a big deal now-?" "The big deal is, we could go to jail!" Toga got cut off from Midoriya.

She sighed, "Well, it's just to even the odds. Besides, we probably won't use all of it. Just things.. Within boundary. Hehe~!" She seemed very excited. He couldn't see why, this was some pretty serious stuff here! "Alright, I'm trusting you. B-but, we're only using things for defense, alright? Nothing to really harm someone." He wasn't totally on board, but it was hard to change Toga's mind. And the entrance exam might as well be tomorrow, because despite his training, he doesn't feel sure.
She nodded. "Don't worry, have I ever steered you wrong? Exactly. Now let's go practise! We only have like 5 days." She was right, she was the best person he knew. B-besides his mother of course!

He and Toga walked to a field. No passersbys, and no cameras it seemed. The perfect location to be unnoticed. He grabbed the thing that looked the least dangerous. A extendable staff of some kind.
"First thing. Remember when we practised working with what you got? Well, that stick practise exercise prepared you for this. Use the staff to block hits, don't worry if I'm too fast, I'm wayyy~ better than those robots they have you go through. Ha ha!" She threw a quick punch and he was fast to block it. His eyes widened, that could of actually hit him!

"You gotta expect the unexpected. You seem to be doing well, I'll take it up a notch!" From behind her she pulled out a knife. Regularly when she used something like this it was sheathed, or had a cover. But this was a real knife, one that could do a lot of damage.. One that could draw blood, more specifically, his.
She kept on striking at him, unpredictably, not missing a beat. He was struggling somewhat, he really didn't want to meet the end of her blade. And just when he thought it was over, she lunged at him. The cut wasn't deep but it was enough for some blood to ooz out of the cut. She stopped and eyed the blood on his arm.
"Uh, Toga-" He asked, she stopped and just starred blankly. Suddenly, she licked him. He yelped in surprise. "Toga! What are you doing!?"  He pushed her away from him.

She cowered back hiding her face. "AHH! I'm so sorry! I don't know why- I didn't mean to- I'm sorry." Toga was internally panicking, in truth she did know why she did that. Her quirk.
"Why did you do that?" He asked. She was hesitant, should she really tell him about her quirk? She decided to just say it. "It's my quirk.." She started unsure. Her quirk? Now that he thinks about it, she never told him what her quirk was. ".It's called, 'Transformation.' It allows me to turn to other people.. By ingesting their.. Blood." To prove her point, she turned into Izuku for a split second. Then turned back, he nearly jumped from surprise. "I can only stay in that form for a certain amount of time, depending on how much blood I drink from the person." She looked down shamefully. What would he think? Would he call her a freak?

"That's alright. That's actually.. Extremely cool! If you drink multiple people's blood, then can you control which body part to change? Or is that not how it works? Maybe you could even use the person's quirk!" Izuku was rambling on all the different uses and ideas. He didn't seem at all weirded out. "So your not afraid of me? or mad?" She asked. "No, why would I? It's extremely cool, and it would be great for hero work! You could go undercover as someone, like a targeted person. Your quirk is amazing!" Him saying that gave her a confident boost. She was relived and happy. "Oh um, thank you!" She giggled happily, he didn't judge her. And neither would she!

"But please, keep it a secret! I usually get judged because of it. It being a more villainous type quirk." She said softly, she was more self aware than her usual energetic self. "But all quirks can be dangerous, what, the number two or three hero sucks! His quirk is quite dangerous, and he takes advantage because he has more power. Even All Might, the number one hero! One punch could knock down a whole city! That's pretty dangerous." He thought back to all the heroes he knew, their quirk where all dangerous in some way. Gang orca, Mount. Lady, Midnight, they all caused some casualties because of their quirk. And they weren't seen as villainous, so why was Toga any different? "And it's not like you can control what quirk you have, or don't." She smiled at him, "Your right. And your gonna rock that entrance exam!"

"Of course with more training.." She mumbled. He laughed, "Ya, maybe you should also join the entrance exam." He was being serious. A thoughtful look came over her face. "Me?"
--------
(934 words excluding this.)

Read

Read

Read.
Ok thanks! But! I apologize, I haven't update, to make up for it I think I'll post two other chapters this week, or maybe one later today. Sorry!