The beach

No I can't possibly have feelings for Takagi. There's no way I refuse to believe it. I don't like her the only reason I only hang out with her so much is because I'm trying to get back at her.

I took out my phone to see that I had a miss call from Hamaguchi. I might as well call him back.

"Hey you called me"

"I'm surprised you called back, I called you like 3 hours ago"

"Yeah I was a little busy"

"Let me guess you were with Takagi"

"NO WAY" Hamaguchi definitely chuckled at this. "Anyways why did call me"

"Oh yeah I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the beach on Friday, all the guys already agreed to join"

"Isn't there like a huge test that day, I was kinda hoping to relax."

"Exactly there's no better place to relax then the beach"

"Let me guess Houjou gonna be there"

"How the heck did you know"

I laughed at loud. I just took a wild guess in dark and got it right. I wonder if this is how Takagi's feels when she teases me.

"Stop laughing it wasn't that funny"

"Alright Alright But in all seriousness I don't think I'll be going I'll probably just stay home and relax."

"What if I told you that Takagi is gonna be there"

"Is she"

"Of course right when you hear that she's coming you change your mind"

"Hey I never said I change my mind and anyways I bet your only going for Houjou."

"Are you going or not"

"Fine I'll go"

"Alright then I'll see you later" and just like that my talk with Hamaguchi was over. I can't believe I said yes to beach. Damn you Takagi how you make my heart beat.

The days came and went and it was Friday. I returned home from school and right away got ready. Alright I got my swimming clothes, sunscreen and phone all in my bag I think I'm ready to go. I heard that there's gonna be a lot of people there. Im kinda looking forward to seeing Takagi. I had a lot of time to think and what's so bad about liking Takagi I mean she's cute, popular and I enjoy hanging out with her. No I can't think like that I need to get my head in the game.

Reaching the beach I immediately saw Hamaguchi and Takao.

"Nishkata you made it" Hamaguchi said greeting him.

"I mean I did say I was coming, while we're taking about people showing up where's Kimura or Nakai"

"Nakai was with us for awhile but left when Mano arrived and Kimura said he wasn't coming.

"Probably food related" Takao cut in. "We don't need them anyways, let's go where the girls are at.

"You just want a look at the girls bathing suits" Hamagachi replied  "let's just go swimming I bet I can beat both of you in a race"

"You wish" Takao responded in an annoyed voice.

"You know I hate to agree with Takao on this but there's no way you can win in a race" Hamagachi probably made the worst choice of his life, when it comes physical strength no one can beat me besides maybe Shoji but that guy doesn't count. Speaking about Shoji I haven't talk to him since I seen him at the mall.

"Alright then loser has to buy drinks" Hamagachi yelled confidently.

"This is great I'm having a good time. I'm glad you invited me Hamagachi"

"Yeah yeah here have your stupid drink." Hamagachi said handing me a soda.

"I can't believe even Takao beat you"

"Hey what's that supposed to mean" Takao said  annoyed.

"Nothing, I just find it funny how Hamagachi was bragging so much but still lost."

"Then why did you say me specifically"

"Because your the only person here."

"I love to see you guys argue but I'm gonna go look for Houjou" Hamaguchi said while walking away.

"Now he wants to look at girls bathing suits let's follow him Nishikata."

"Yeah catch up with you later, I'll rather just stay here and take care of our stuff for now"

"It's your loss"

The truth is that I don't think I got the guts to talk to Takagi right now and I'm guessing she's with all the other girls. I looked around and noticed that there were a lot of people here. I looked closely at one person who was swimming in the water. On closer inspection that person was Takagi. She was wearing her new bathing suit. I had to leave before she spotted me I'm way to nervous to talk to her right now.

I went towards the bathroom's to catch my breath. Why is my heart beating so fast it's not like this is the first time I've seen Takagi in a bathing suit.

"Nishikata is that you, it looks like someone painted your face red" Shoji said while chuckling.

"Im just thinking"

"About what exactly"

"On how to confess"

Chapter 9
Ah how I love leaving my chapters on cliffhangers. Jokes aside I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. I mean it didn't take me a whole month to write so that's great.