Chapter 5

‗ ❍ [ Playing the game ] ¡! ❞

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Russia left the room, Philippines fell to her knees, both flustered and sad emotions are eating her up. "Russia... you..." She holds her lips, rewinding the memory of when Russia kissed her lips. It lasted like 4 seconds, but for her, it lasted a minute, she will never forget it. She was a mess. A part of her thinking about Russia kissing her, and a part worrying her what next will happen. She took a moment and stayed down on the floor.

She's all stiff and dumbfounded until Ukraine went back inside and grabs her waist, shocking her. Philippines went to her senses as soon as she was pinned down on the bed. "Uh-" Don't mistake the situation, Philippines can get out of that with ease, but she chooses to play along with her role being a servant to Ukraine. "I didn't know you were hiding a little secret from the start, you clever sunny 3 stars"

"Sir Ukraine... where will they take Russia?" Ukraine's eyes look at her with jealousy. "Tch, don't ever... talk about him. I'm your Master, and if you disobey me... I will punish you" Philippines flinched at his words. Punishment, huh? That always remains in her head. Ukraine stands up. He smirked looking at what he thought fragile helpless Philippines. "Since you're actually a woman, how about you wear that instead--" Before He could finish his sentence, Philippines stand up and slaps him hard. Shocking Ukraine, She grabs his collar and yelled at him. "THERE'S STILL HOPE FOR US, IDIOT! DON'T YOU DARE THINK THIS IS OVER! WE WILL ESCAPE THIS SHITHOLE TOGETHER, GOT THAT?!" Ukraine was stunned the whole time, his emotions complicated, his memories slowly regaining... He looked... awakened. He pushed Philippines away and hit his head down on the floor as he keeps remembering something...

Yes, his memories are going back...

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [Ukraine's POV] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

As Sunny 3 stars yelled that to me, I felt a switch flicked within me... Agh, it's too much!! I can't... I had to push her away, my head hurts-

'Brothers forever?' 'I promise, B̵̛͔͋e̴̻̬͆̚l̴͎̀͝ả̴̛ͅr̴̠͑̀ụ̶̫͌͠ş̴͚̅͘.̵͚̈ '

NO STOP!! It can't be!! I never interacted with a traitor-

"A̶̗͆ḥ̴͗ ̷̼̂Ǘ̸̟k̸̢͝ṟ̸͌a̵͍͆i̸̠͘n̴̔ͅe̶͈̅,̶̹̕ ̵̝͋m̵̮͐y̵͔͆ ̴̣̈́s̷̗̾o̸̝̕n̴̺̎.̴̭̈́ ̵̧̊Ḯ̷̫ ̶͉̌l̷̞̕o̴͈͗ọ̷̄k̴͕͌e̸͕͒d̵̯̕ ̴͔̇ẹ̶̋v̷͔͋e̶̡̓ŕ̵̰y̴̻͝w̷̬̄h̴̦̐ė̸͎r̸̞͝e̵̠̚ ̴̰͌f̵͈̄o̵͉̐ŕ̴̡ ̸̹̅ȳ̶̗ö̷̞́ū̷͉.̸̛̳ ̶̰̕Ḽ̵̓ȅ̴͈t̴̜͗ ̵̡͠ḿ̴̫ẽ̷͕ ̴͖͐ṱ̸͊a̸̰̔k̴͓̎ë̴̙́ ̵̤̓y̷͈͌ǫ̵̆ủ̶̱r̸̮̄ ̵̞̒r̴̹̂e̸͙͆b̴̺̐ȅ̶̙l̷̠̏ ̶̹̿a̸̙͌ẗ̴̪t̵͔͌i̴̦͝t̷̩̕u̵̲̅d̷̻̏e̷̱̓ ̶̙̓a̸̼͂ẅ̴̬́a̸̦̒ẙ̷̬ ̸̦́ȏ̴̞n̵͚̐c̷̘̈́e̵̹̍ ̴͍́ẅ̵̗́e̵͕͝ ̸̥̄g̷͕̐o̴̕ͅ ̷̺̋h̷̨̍ó̴̥m̷͔̉e̷͚̐ "

Father Soviet...? Where are you taking me- WAIT NO!! YOU CAN'T BE! THIS MUST BE A MISTAKE!! No! I'm just getting brainwashed- you can't... Why did you have to lie to me about everything?