Chapter 7

Chapter 7: We don't talk about Bruno

"I heard about your song, Fake happy huh." Laticia froze and her smile faltered for a few seconds as she watch Leo appeared before her.

"You have a very sentimental Space." Leo said a smile curl up on his face.

His smile was gentle and warm but Laticia could only interpret it as him teasing and mocking her, although the emotions she could feel from him wasn't unpleasant. Thus, leaving her confused.

"It... it was just another spice of drama to make color in my life. You know life is boring you have to make it entertaining to go on further." Laticia said and laugh.

But the laugh she made that she thinks is natural and funny is actually very stiff and awkward.

Leo couldn't help but chuckled. Laticia's eyes widen hearing a husky laugh from her fiance, so she instinctively look towards him only to froze on her feet when she noticed that the space between them is as thin as noodles,

No, she was just exaggerating, it wasn't as thin as noodles but it was thin compared to the usual space between them.

"You should smile more." Laticia stared confused at the male.

Leo smiled at her and brush the strand of her hair away from her face. "Your smiles are irritating, annoying, and disgusting. But your genuine smile..."

Leo froze and rub his fingers trying to feel the warmth and tingling sensation he felt when his finger made contact with her skin. "They're beautiful, I want to see more of it."

Leo move pass the frozen girl with a smile and amusement in his eyes. "See you later, Love."

Laticia who was frozen on her feet didn't know what to do, her emotions are in disarray, and her face are hotter than newly bake treats of her mama.

Then her legs wobble with her lips, and then she found herself kneeling on the ground in disbelief, with uncontrollable happiness bubbling inside her.

'He'll be the death of me.'

Meanwhile, Mirabel who found Bruno's vision wanted to find more about her Tio bruno and his vision.

"Uh, Tía Pepa - if Bru-" mirabel immediately change her wording when pepa made a dark clouds with thunder and lighting. "if he had avision about "someone" what wouldit mean for them?"

"We don't talk about Bruno." Pepa simply said.

"I know, it's just, hypothetically,if he "saw" you --" Mirabel continued but was interrupted.

"Mirabel, please. We need to getready for the Guzmans." Pepa said with a hint of annoyance on her voice.

"I just want to know if it wasgenerally positive... or... likeless positive or--" mirabel was interrupted when Félix barges in.

"It was a nightmare!"

"Félix!" Pepa called out.

"Ey, she needs to know, Pepi. Sheneeds to know." Felix said.

"We don't talk about Bruno." Pepi tried to stop her husband.

"He would see something terrible,and then crack-ba-boom, it wouldhappen." Felix said with intese expression on his face.

"We don't talk about Bruno." Pepa once again said.

"What if you didn't understand whathe saw?" Mirabel tried to reason.

"Then you better figure it out,because it was coming for you!" Felix mysteriously said, and at the same time music once again sounded.

"We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no!
We don't talk about Bruno, but
It was my wedding day," Mirabel with her tio and tia found themselves in the past, where the wedding happend.