Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Fake happy

"I think you're carrying way too" Mirabel said towards her sister.

Emotional, Luisa picks Mirabel up and hugs her too hard."Maybe I over do it."

"Yup." Mirabel agreed.

"Um, there is something you shouldknow: last night, when you saw thecracks, I felt... weak."

Luisa finally lets Mirabel breathe. when Mirabel heard what her sister told her she stared at her in surprise and disbelief. "Wha- What, what, what?!"

"Luisa, the donkeys!" Sr. Rendon called, causing luisa to immediately pick up the donkeys. "On it!"

"Wait, wait, wait - what do youmean? What do you think's hurtingthe magic?"

Luisa picks up a donkey and pulls Mirabelclose to tell her what she knows. "Don't know. But I heard the grownups once: before Tio Bruno left, hehad like some terrible vision aboutit."

"Tio Bruno? What was in his vision?"

"I don't know, and the adults never found it.But if something's wrong with themagic, start with Bruno's tower,find that vision. or your could ask Laticia about it, she knows more than the adults. Which is kind of weird."

Luisa heads off, carrying more donkeys. Mirabel who heard Laticia's name again, hesitated to ask her about the magic, especially since they aren't that close. but before that...

"Wait, how do you "find" a vision?!What am I even looking for?"

"If you find it, you'll know. But becareful... that place is off limitsfor a reason." Luisa mysteriously said.

Mirabel sigh and hesitated for a moment before deciding to ask her twin.

Laticia and Mirabel's relationship is as stiff as her relationship with senora perfecta isabela, though her relationship with her sister is more of hate between a perfect child and a trying hard youngest, while Laticia and Mirabel's relationship is like that of a reluctant friends.

Everyone is bound to think that twins would always be inseparable and has a bond that could envy many people, But Mirabel thought wrong. Mirabel doesn't know when was the last time her and Laticia talk nor hang out. they are just like friends who become friends because they need to be than they want to be.

Need and Want two different things, like Laticia and Mirabel and epitome of difference.

Laticia has always been more favorable between the pair, she is more approachable, likable, and people in the town tend to go towards her for help instead of Mirabe. probably ebcasue Laticia Madrigal has a gift and Mirabel doesn't.

Furthermore, what Mirabel infuriates her is that Laticia never frown, nor cry. Not once did Mirabel saw her twin get angry nor hate someone. She is like a smiling doll greeting everyone who stare at her.

And for some reason her twin hates her.

Mirabel watch as Laticia talks with the town folk with a smile on her face. The girl sigh and gather herself together before heading towards Laticia.

"Laticia," Laticia pause and stared at Mirabel in confusion.

This was the first time the girl initiated a conversation. "what's up?" The younger twin ask while going back to putting the grandma's groceries.

"Dolores, and Luisa told the same thing about you. It's that you know everything, and as your twin I also know that you things we don't know. And I was just wondering if you know what's happening in the you know what?" Mirabel started talking while following Laticia who's smiling and greeting the people around her.