Chapter 4

I will be writing at the center ||

‗ ❍ [ How did Russia make enemies? ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Philippines fixed Russia's face, she laid some ice on Russia's bruises and then she bandaged Russia's wounds and injuries. It was silent... all you can hear is the splashing water and the noise of bandages getting applied to Russia. Philippines glances at Russia repeatedly. Russia noticed but he rather not tell her what happened because he knows what will happen.

Philippines can't take it anymore, she knows she has given enough clues to him, and she knows that Russia's rejecting to answer on his own, so she had to ask right away. "Russia. What happened? You said you're just going to take some air, what happened to you?" Russia remained silent and he averts eye contact. Philippines clenched on the wet clothes. "Did they...come for you...?" Philippines said, eager to make Russia tell her what happened.

Russia looked at her. His eyes with mystery, she can't read him at all.

"Philippines, do you how... it all started...? Since your life is on the line, I might as well tell you what's happening" "R-Really?" Philippines curiously asked. "But you have to promise me one thing" Philippines focused on what she will have to promise him. "Don't tell UN, no matter what. This is a family problem, and if UN get involved, there will be a war"

/ This doesn't have any connection to the current Russia and Ukraine war, oke? Russia and Ukraine are close families here /

"Is this why... you're... so stressed all the time?" Philippines asked in such a considerate way. "Yes, and this was supposed to be my problem but... I got you involved..." "It's not your fault, I don't blame you. And I promise I won't tell UN" 'but you didn't tell me I mustn't tell Martial... well, I will tell him if the worst scenario happened.' "Good, now listen closely"

"My family has been the leader of a notorious Mafia for generations, and my Dad, Russia Empire, told me to stay out of it, he doesn't want me to experience my hand to be covered in blood in this business. He wanted me to not take part in anything and live a normal life...

...

But then after a week, I found out he was assassinated. I was shocked, and I was only 6 when that happened.

Then after that unfortunate event, I was adopted by my Uncle, Soviet Union, who trained me along with my close family, Ukraine, and Belarus... Oh Belarus...

We three trained ourselves to death, and we three are the last standing.

We know what will be the final test, to be the worthy Mafia ruler that will run the business to be passed to another generation... and that test will be... a cruel one.

We have to kill one of us

Before we can participate in that event, we all planned to escape. We can't afford to lose our brothers.

And we did escape. We three did, we ran away from that business, we changed our address and number, and we all try to live on the streets when... EU found us and treat us like family, he gave us a test and see our intelligence, after determining it, he enrolled us in universities that fit our capabilities, me and Ukraine parted ways, since we have a different school, but I and Belarus have the same school.