Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Family Madrigal

Laticia woke up lazily and turn to stare at her white ceiling. In a daze, the girl watches as the ceiling turns into a bright sky. This phenomenon made the girl squint her eyes and groan in annoyance.

She stood up from her bed, the ceiling turn back to its original feature, then become filled with colorful paint. Then the girl made her way to her bathroom to get herself ready while ignoring unknown creatures frolicking around the huge room.

Laticia Madrigal, twin sister of the Wonder, Mirabel Madrigal. gain a gift to make imaginary into reality. In short, she can make her imagination gain life in accordance with her will, In addition, the personality, mood, and temperament of her imagination will be in line with her emotion, so if Laticia feels intense anger her gift would wreak havoc.

Which isn't favorable with Abuela Alama, Thus, Laticia tries to make herself happy, calm, and optimist all the time.

So far, it's working.

"Drawers

Floors

Doors

Let's go"

Laticia heard a familiar beat causing her to immediately rise from the bathtub and wore the dress that was specially made for her.

Cold shoulder light pink crop top with splashes of color paint that has tiny cute creatures on it circling around her top, white ankle-length pleated skirt, and baby pink ballet flats.

"This is our home
We've got every generation
So full of music
A rhythm of its own design."

Laticia lightly brush her waist-length black loose curl hair when she heard rhythmic knocks on her door.

"This is my family
A perfect constellation
So many stars and everybody gets to shine,"

"Whoa!" Laticia walks out of her room and dances with the rest of her siblings and followed them downstairs.

"But let's be clear, Abuela runs this show, Whoa! She led us here so many years ago, whoa!"

Laticia grabbed her chocolate milk and happily drank it,

"And every year our family blessings grow,"

Laticia stood behind Isabela who kisses her cheeks as a morning greeting and waited for Mirabel to open the door.

"There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so, Welcome to the Family Madrigal, The home of the Family Madrigal (we're on our way),"

Laticia dances with Mirabel cheerfully while still following the rest towards the town.

"Where all the people are fantastical and magical, I'm part of the Family Madrigal"

"Oh my gosh, it's them!"

"What arethe gifts?!"
"I can't remember allthe gifts"
"Who is who?" The Kids enthusiastically questioned Mirabel.

"Alright, alright, relax," Mirabel said trying to calm the cheerful kids.

"It is physically impossible torelax!" Alejandra exclaimed.

"Tell us everything! What are yourpowers?" Cecilia questioned curiously.

"JUST TELL US WHAT EVERYONE CAN DO!" Juancho screams in excitement.