3. An Eagle and A Sleeping Tiger.

( Warning : This may contain misleading information about the 2016 Philippine elections. )

__________________________________________________

Echoed from the bathroom sink, dripping noise of a liquid dropping from a high place.

Leaning towards the sink, Looking at the very same reflection in the mirror every now and then. Sickened of his own illness, He tried to forget it so that he could leave peacefully yet signs of it worsening comes out here and now.

The metallic smell of the blood dripping from his nose, left him disgusted.

Remembering all the times where he had to be bathed in blood during the war periods, somehow, he enjoyed those days where he could run free with bloodlust yet now he had to restrain it to the point of feeling his own.

Sighing, Martial wiped his face with water over flowing from the sink that was now filled with the irony smell of his own blood.

"Why is it this time of year...?"

He complained, putting his small towel around his neck.

It was the time of year... Election Year.

It had been 4 weeks since the week long celebration of the EDSA Revolution and it had been a nuisance, not just to the government as well as the Filipinos. As a celebration had just happened a total of 4 weeks ago and here we ago again with a new set of election candidates.

It did saddened him that he cannot participate as a country representative...

Then, again, he had an infamous reputation as a ruthless dictator.

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

Country Representatives In Election Year.

According to the United Nations, Article about Countryhumans;

Countryhumans aren't required to participate in election year as there can only be one and that is the country recognized by the government and the people.

Yet, If one country has more than 1 countryhuman. The election candidates or the sitting representative can choose the next representative for the nation. 

Election candidates can get chosen by their supporting countryhuman and can get seated if ever the human elector wins. This only applies to countries that have a democratic system.

A nation with only 1 countryhuman representative ever since its founding can decide who would be the next leader of their people.

A nation with 2 or more countryhumans are required to follow their people's choice or the next human leader's choice...

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

The three eldest children of the retired Filipino general had been missing home since 3 days ago as their soldiers had a confrontation in Mindanao and is need for their guidance, presumed to be stuck there for 3 decades according to NPA, who just miss messing with her twin younger siblings.