Chapter 3

‗ ❍ [ Beware of the alleys ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - -

The night has ended and Russia keeps going to the bathroom, feeling restless, especially trying to restrain himself. Philippines is a heavy sleeper and she didn't get bothered by Russia.

The time is 3:06am, a rock that is wrapped in paper was thrown inside their window. Russia is no stranger to this, he knows it might be death threats or just threats. He picked the rock, and thank heavens it didn't break anything inside their room.

Russia take off the paper and throw the rock back outside and a random guy groans. Well that's a shame. Russia hoped he hit the one who throw it inside their room.

He opened the paper, thinking if there's something written...and there is.

Hello, Nemesis... If your reading this, that means my messenger sent it to you successfully. You may have beaten my members, but that doesn't mean our war is over. Beware of the alleys, it might take someone important from you.

Russia roll around his eyes, and spits. "Psh, it's YOU'RE not YOUR. UGh, this is why I don't take your threats seriously..."

Philippines yawns and sat down, she woke up because of Russia's frustration. She looked at Russia who's on edge. "Uhm... Good morning, Ruski" She said softly. Russia turn around and saw her. He immediately got filled with joy in his heart and good vibes surrounding him. "Dobryy Utro (T: Good Morning )" Philippines nods and grab her towel and head towards the bathroom. Russia panicked.

"Wait!" Russia rushed to Philippines and Philippines looked at him, halting her intention to take a bath. "Uh... stay here for a sec okay? I will just clean up the bathroom" Russia said and rushed to the bathroom.

He cleaned it and he pour fragrant detergent, he has filled it with his love juice last night, and he don't want to embarrass himself when Philippines found out. "Ruski...? I can't hold it anymore... are you done?" Philippines eagerly said as she holds her urge to take a pee. "One minute" Russia said and flushed the toilet and pour water everywhere to clean it.

Just in time, Philippines gets in when she saw the bathroom is...

SpArKLiNg✨

"Wow, you overdid yourself, Ruski... is this like... your routine?" "Hm? Ah no... just wanted you to have a great time in this bathroom" Philippines nods and smile and Russia gets out to give her some privacy. "Ghad there's something wrong with me..." Russia said in his low voice. Why do I feel like this when I'm around him? I'm not Gay but... why is he acting like a girl! She gives off a woman vibe and it's cruel for me...

Russia is questioning his life.

Philippines got out of bath and goes back to sleep. I mean, it's still 4:45am, class starts at 9am, and canteen opens at 8am. She has nothing to do, so she decided to sleep and snooze herself. Russia chuckle at her behavior. He throws the paper to the bin and goes to his bed to take a nap.

The following days are just like that, same routine and Russia regularly goes to class with Philippines, he said if Philippines would go then he'd come along even though he already know the lesson. He's been giving Philippines some tutors and they sometimes sleep late at night, but Philippine's Grades are improving. Philippines and Russia's relationship gets stronger and they both enjoy each other's company. Some times, the Rice gang would come over and have a fun time. It's a very great time for all of them, and Russia is filled with joy, socializing with the Rice gang and sometimes, Aussie.