Chapter fourteen | 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉

After a few minutes of reading, I decided to make the blueprint house plan because I knew damn well that the town is going to help us build La Casa Madrigal again.

It's not surprising if they made that plan.

Luckily Mrs. XXX let me borrow some pencil and papers. I told them about my plan on making the blueprint house plan of Casita because I knew every single detail of Casita, perks for living there for 13 years. So was tasked to make the house plan as the rest of the family look for Mirabel.

After 3 hours I was done. This is actually my 4th time making the house plan of Casita, the others got lost and I didn't want to make another one because it's just a waste of time if it's always getting lost.

I was admiring the piece of work I've finished and of course while checking if there's any missing details. Casita, I miss them already. ( Casita doesn't have a gender so yeah, We'll stick with they or them, sorry if I didn't mention this earlier.)

Snapped out of my dazed moment when the church bells rang. I handed the house plan to Mr.XXX and hurriedly put on my slippers and ran towards home, well the currently collapsed house.

"Julio! Slow down you were just recovering!" The concerned Lady shouted frantically chased me and stop on the front door. She was putting up a worried gaze and to not make her worried I replied, "I'll manage the consequences!" She look distressed at my figure running away farther and farther.

Manage the consequences! Julio those were not reassuring words! Consequences is referring to Mamá and Camilo, Camilo may not look like it but he nags almost the same as Mami, but a bit calmer than mami.

"Ah, not if we don't have a house, what? We don't have a house, what is that not a house,"

I heard one of my Hermano's words of logic, I heard his voice faintly because I'm still not near enough to see my Familia.

I stopped and walked the rest of the way because it only a few steps to reach the rest of the family, Mirabel was standing just on it the entrance turned around and looked us. Thankfully the rest of the family's attention was on her so I got to slip and blend in without a problem.

I didn't get to hear the first words Mira said but atleast I'm listening now. "Look at this family, a glowing constellation
So full of stars and everybody wants to shine,"

I followed behind my older siblings and just be quiet as I can so that my Mami wouldn't scold me for not resting after my recovery. I don't want to get scolded. ヾ(((;ꈡ▱ꈡ;)))ノ

"But the stars don't shine, they burn, And the constellations shift," Mirabel left after giving Antonio a warm smile and went to help Luisa to get the debris up. "I think it's time you learn, You're more than just your gift,"

As Mirabel did that I saw a picture frame, I crouched down to see what picture it was. It was Abuela. This picture was placed near the portrait of Abuelo, as I put the picture down I didn't notice that Abuela was already welcoming Bruno back and showing it to the two sisters.

"—ot some magic that you've got
The miracle is you, not some gift, just you,"

"The miracle is you
All of you, all of you," It's honestly very comforting to see the triplets hug each other. About time they act as siblings after the whole making their own family things. Spend time with your siblings sometimes even after having a family!

"Okay, so we gonna talk about Bruno?" Camilo asked while Antonio gave him the answer, "That's Bruno," And I crossed my hands and looked at him blankly, "Are you living under a rock Bro?"