Chapter 1

‗ ❍ [ Are You Kidding Me?! ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Philippines lumps on her bedroom, next to her bed, across the room, opposite of hers, a bed belongs to Australia. Funny story, Aussie should have known that Philippines is a woman, but since Philippines is a flat chested asian looking with a short hair, it doesn't look like she is, and luckily blends in with the theme of the School being Only Guys.

Philippines gave off a disappointed vibe surrounding her, which concerns her room mate, Aussie. "What's the matter, mate?" Aussie asked with his own accent and it makes Philippines faced him. Giving Aussie a sad smile, Philippines buried her head back to the pillow.

The atmosphere is being depressing until Stewart—Aussie's pet snake, crawls around Philippines, earning her to yelp in a high pitched voice getting shocked. Aussie find it adorable. "You kinda sound like a girl when you yelped" Aussie said in amusement. Philippines in the other hand, feelings like melting as Stewart keeps wrapping itself around her, who keeps on giving silent panic voices, more like faint whines and screams. "Oh, Stewart, bad mate! You should'nt make yer' buddy mate uncomfy!"

Aussie tried to take Stewart off of Philippines until Stewart hissed on him. "That's a bit odd... what caused you ta be grumpy, little Stewart?" Philippines squeaks, and finally able to speak. "Au-Ugh... Australia...! Wh... why is it wrapping me...??" Stewart hissed at Aussie and calms down as it rest its head on Philippine's neck. Philippines looked so uncomfortable, scared to death. Philippines looks at Aussie with teary eyes. "I dunno... Stewart only does that when there's a girl. I think it prefers woman. Maybe he mistook you being one, here, lemme help you, poor lad" Aussie lifts Stewart off of her, Steward being contented by the affection it gets from the short Philippines.

Philippines gasp for air, as her heart beats faster. "I... I thought I was gonna be snake food" Aussie snickers at her. "Don't worry, I won't let Stewart eat you. Stewart's vegetarian" Philippines smiled genuinely at Aussie. 'Maybe it's not bad afterall' was all Philippines's mind right now.

She was just frustrated because she got on the wrong school and puts her in total disadvantage.
.
.
.
"Hey, Aussie... when will class start?" Philippines asked without eye contact. "Hm... around 9am" Philippines choked. "Crap, are you okay??" Philippines assured him she's fine. "N-nahH, i-it's just... I used to go to school around 6am on Monday and 7:00am in the following days" Philippines said, denying that she feels a bit jealous. She doesn't wanna feel jealousy, and she denies it. Aussie pats her head.

It's too soft...

"Hey Philippines, what kind of shampoo do you use?" With that question, Philippines knew that she's being obvious. She's a very cautious person. She pretends she don't know. "Oh? I don't know, I just use what I see available" but deep inside... in her memory...

A short voice echoes...

And it plays... "Haba ng hair~! Nag rejoice ka na ba, GurL?🎶"

Philippines fidgets and tries to get that off of her mind and then suddenly...

"To the left, to the right🎶 Umikot ng sabay sabay!🎶 bye bye, suklay, mag pamolive--"

As Philippines ignores it, she didn't realized, she was humming the song and soon singing it with a angelic voice. Aussie turns to her, amazed by her voice. "Was that song from  your language? Can you sing it again? What does it mean?" Philippines jumps, realizing what she's done. Now Aussie seems interested. "AH- Ano Kasi-- w-wala... ay potek, saglit.. ErmHm ArGhM ahU- I said it was nothing special-- it was just an advertisement song, back in my home" Aussie laughs, as he can't contain how amusing his room mate is. He holds her. "Come on, time for breakfast. It's 8:02am. I'll bring you to the cafeteria, I know they have breakfast ready by now"  Aussie drags her to the bathroom, and he starts undressing. Philippines panicked and look away.