✨Introduction✨

Philippines finally finished her high school, and she applied to the University she always dreamed of... to pursue her Major; Geography Universal Youthful School or short for GUYS. She passed her enrollment to the one who keep things in balance, UN.

   UN, working 24/7 misunderstood the school Philippines is referring and enrolled her to the Guys Only University.

   Philippines, having emailed back, filled her with happiness. She was invited to fly over the north, where the University locates. Shock to her death when she found out that... she... was... NOT in her dream University...
.
.
.
Let alone she wasn't supposed to BE THERE.
.
.
.
The huge entrance welcomes her, with the name displayed "Guys Only University"

   Shock to her death, she ends up complaining about it to UN and UN didn't want his pride to shatter and promised Philippines to fix it, but she has to spend the school year in that current school.

   Which she meets all the people she least expect to encounter. Full with brawling and violence, thank Martial Law—her brother. Martial Taught her some self defense to at least caught her enemies off guard.

   And there, she met Russia. A carefree guy who looks like the leader of a gang, but surprisingly a lone wolf. Russia helps her several times, until he found out about the truth under that pants. Interested, he is, he pretends he didn't know and keep protecting Philippines. He didn't realized he was falling in love, which cause him to make her fell for him.

◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─

⁺       ˚

.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

.      ⁺        ⁺

This is like a lore, I made a comic about it in my Instagram:

@paizphili
https://www.instagram.com/p/CawbTqzlYoA/?utm_medium=copy_link

◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─

⁺    ˚

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

.     ⁺ ⁺

I will try to post a chapter every saturday at 12pm. Wish me luck🍀✨

I will post pictures about this in my instagram. If that will be okay✨