All Of You

"You're ok!"

As the two friends hugged each other, Julieta said, "Mi amor, I was so worried. We couldn't fine you."

"There were bees everywhere." Agustin came over to them covered in bee stings......again. Mirabel put a hand on her dad's cheek, while Abigail laughed and Julieta shook her head. "I'll be ok."

"Uh........Not if we don't have a house." The four of them looked in the direction of Camilo, who had an unamused look on his face. His father elbowed him in the side. "What? We don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house."

Both girls laughed. Eyeing her friend, Mira tugged at the yellow fabric and smiled. "We'll talk about this later."

Abbi blushed, but nodded. As Mira went toward what used to be the front door, the brunette made her way toward her boyfriend. Her blush deepened. That's gonna take some getting used to.

He smiled and put an arm around her. She leaned her head on his shoulder. Mirabel's smile grew.

M-'Look at this home. We need a new foundation.' She turned back toward her family. 'It may seem hopeless, but we'll get by just fine.' Mirabel pulled Isabela up with her. 'Look at this family. A glowing constellation. So full of stars, and everybody wants to shine.'

The rest of the family started to walk past her as well. Each with a soft smile. She grabbed her best friends hand and encouraged her to sing with her.

A-'But the stars don't shine, they burn.' Antonio walked up to his cousin and held her hand, happy to have her back. 'And the constellations shift.'

Both-'We think it's time you learn. You're more than just your gift.' As Mira went to help Luisa move some rubble, Abbi went back to Camilo and took his hand. He gave her the most grateful smile he could.

Abuela Alma-'And I'm sorry I held on too tight.' The family leader walked up to her two daughters. 'Just so afraid I'd lose you too.' She turned away only to have her only son come out from where he was hiding as his sisters gasped. 'The miracle is not some magic that you've got. Not some gift, just you. The miracle is you. All of you. All of you.'

The sisters ran up to Bruno and clasped their arms around him. He was stunned. Not expecting such a warm welcome, he hesitantly returned the hug.

C-'Ok, so, we gonna talk about Bruno?' His long estranged uncle suddenly showing up out of nowhere really confused the former shape-shifter. With his brother and girlfriend beside him, his confusion only grew as they smiled at him.

A.M.-'That's Bruno!'

B-'Yeah. There's a lot to say about Bruno. I'll start, ok.' He seemed to be a bit like Abigail. Shy, timid, nervous. That idea was thrown out the window soon. The man was just as enthusiastic as his nephew. 'Pepa, I'm sorry about your wedding. Didn't mean to be upsetting. That wasn't a prophecy, I could just see you were sweating! And I wanted you to know, that your bro loves you so. Let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it go!'

F-'That's what I'm always saying, bro.'

B-'Got a lotta 'pologies I got to say.'

J-'Hey, we're just happy that you're here, ok?'

P-'Come into the light!'

Agustin-'The triplets all reunite!'

J & P-'And no matter what happens, we're gonna find our way!'

D-'Yo, I knew he never left. I heard him every day.' Dolores shoved Camilo into Abbi. They stumbled and he had to wrap his arm around her to stop them from falling. He turned around and gave her a look that clearly said he was annoyed.