Chapter eleven|Julio's gift is going crazy

I sat there thinking about myself.

Limits..

Yeah I know I have my limits, we all do. I'm human like any other people. I'm a totally a genius but...I can't learn everything. I sometimes tend to forget something and I'll spend all day memorizing books that I never even realized that I'm just wasting my time stressing myself even more.

I wanted to let people see who they expect me to be. Just like Isabella, She's totally faking her facade. I guess we are on the same level of pressure.

I love the way people thank me everytime I helped them but..

I always feel devastated whenever people wanted my help but I can't really help...

Like that one nice lady who asked me to take care of her child for a bit because she needed to buy something real quick, in less than a minute the child I was supposed to take care of was afraid of me. The kid said I looked like a monster and is mean to her which to Camilo is totally not true, he even argued to the family about it.

In that moment, when the lady turned around without apologizing to me was like a nightmare. I feel useless. A loser.

From then on I learned lacks and tried my best to avoid them or make any of those mistakes. Don't be cold to people be nice, okay I'll train myself to look like a non cold-hearted kid.

Be kind, sure I'll help everytime and everyone.

Be perfect, okay... I'll do just that.

Am I just faking everything I do or am I really being myself?

When I said that I'm not like Isabella and being true to myself then what are those things I did?

They're all fake? Or Real?

Is my kindness real? Or I'm just being forced to do it?

So many questions but one things for sure.

I'm doing half of those things. I'm being myself but at the same time not.

Abuela expects many things to me. My her neito perfecto, her perfect grandson.

I need to make her happy, make everyone happy.

'…'

.
.
.

Mira is right. I could read new books and new things but at the same time take breaks from it. I have plenty of time after all. I have to relax a bit som—whoa!!

The window suddenly opened and showed peculiar plants, never seen these things before. Wait. Why would they even gro— Isabella?

I hurriedly got out of the nursery just to see both sisters, on the roof, having fun, Isabella HAPPY. Well you don't see that everyday.

It's nice to them getting along and having fun.

Isabella made vines and she hugged Mirabel, oh so this is the hug part.

The candle lit up. WHATTT...

But ran down stairs and I saw some of the cracks disappearing as I go down the stairs. I stopped and looked at Abuelo's part of the wall. The crack really is disappearing!

So being happy is what makes the candle brighter! Helping others isn't the reason why the miracle burns, it's us being happy. That's explains it!

I was about to go down the last seven steps when suddenly something hugged me from my left. I hit the wall on my right and I almost made the picture frames fall. I looked at my left back shoulder and saw a FUCKING MONKEY MADE OUT OF SNOW.

WHAAA!!

The monkey is the type of small monkey, a Capuchin monkey. It's eyes was glowing blue indicating that it alive.

Wait alive?!

The monkey moved from my back to my right shoulder, and it's tail wrapped around my neck, it seems that it's fond of me. It's snow so I guess I made it, but how? I scratched it's neck and it love it somehow, is this monkey a dog or something.

"What is going on?!" Oh no. I nearly forgotten about all of this.

As I made my way to the central hall I started to notice the animals made out of snow going around and different kinds of colored snow & ice are everywhere. The snow and Ice made good designs all over the Casita. Like Isabella's peculiar plants.

"What are you talking about? Look at your sister!" Abuela is truly shocked and angry at the same time. I think she's just holding herself back to scold Mirabel for real."Please—Isabella wasn't happy and she didn–"

"Of course she wasn't happy! You ruined her proposal!" But you almost ruined her life abuela.

"Nonono she needed me to ruined her proposal and we did all this!" Mira what are you saying? She needed you to ruin her proposal? That's weird.

Prima Isabella walked aside and stood in between me and Luisa.

Abuela is real mad at Mirabel. I was worried for her specially when Abuela snaps."And the candle burned brighter! And the cracks!"

"Mirabel.." Abuela mumbled to gain Mirabel's attention or maybe stop her too.

Mirabel didn't seem to noticed it and continued to ponder her happiness and explanation to abuela. "That's why I'm in the vision I'm saving the Miracle!"

"You have to stop Mirabel!" Abuela shouted making Mirabel shocked even me. I put up a scared and worried face as I looked at them.

Isabella held my hand for comfort when she noticed me step back because of shock.

I'm really too young to experience this type of family problem. It's..making me scared and nervous.

"The crack started with you. Bruno left because of you, Luisa's losing her powers, Julio's gift is going crazy, Isabella is out of control because of you!" I know all of these word are towards Mirabel but it also made me sad and scared like I'm also getting scolded by Abuela.

"I don't know why you weren't given a gift but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!" It was silent for a moment as Mirabel process what Abuela said.

This family have many problems but we just choose to ignore it. Mirabel please I know you can fix this but.. I can't back you up on this one. I'm too young to interfere to this kind of conversation.

.

.

.

.