chapter fifteen

One month later

"I love you.", he whispered in my ear. That was the first time he ever said it. The butterflies, that were in my stomach already for a while and made me feel like I was in a roller coaster exploded symbolically. My heart began to beat faster than any time before and goose bumps formed all over my body.

Peter and I were in a relationship like a month now. But it felt like forever. Well, we know each other since we were like 5. I basically lived in his basement now. We didn't talk about that fact, so nothing would change. Peter was great and kind and even if I still hated him, I loved him more than anything. That became my way to say it. Peters way was...well, directly.

*two minutes earlier* (unnecessary ik)

We lay on his bed. Peters one arm was hugging me tight and with the other he was slightly stroking through my hair. "You know...", he said and smirked, "I like your hair, too." I blushed and giggled a little, like a dork, "God, I hate you.", I said.
Peter leaned over to me and slightly kissed my neck up to my mouth, "And I love you.", he whispered.

"You what?" I turned around to his face and sat up just to see the most beautiful smile on earth. He sat up too. "You know what I said.", he smirked. "I- I....", I stuttered. I didn't know what to say. Then I thought back. No one ever said that to me. No one.

"W-why?", I shouted out. Peter stared at me like I was insane, "Did you just asked why?"
"Y-yea k-kind of..."
Peter thought for a sec. Then he looked into my eyes and raised his eyebrows, "Why wouldn't I?"
Then we started kinda arguing in a rush.

"I don't know. Cause I'm shit?"
"No you're not... what are you talking about?"
"How am I supposed to know?"
"Cause you asked." Peter smirked.

"Yea and you didn't answered yet."
"Yeah because I'm confused. Why did you asked at all?" I took fast a deep breath, "Cause no one loves me. Why should you...."

Peter immediately stopped smirking and smiled kind.
"Cause you're beautiful and gorgeous and even if you call me dork or idiot or asshole would nothing stop me falling for you. By the way... it's honestly really cute when you do that.", he said.

I directly hugged him. He kissed my neck slightly. Then I pulled him into a real kiss. "Hey Speedyboy.... uh, I love you, too.", I said and smiled.

"I know.", Peter said, "I basically knew since two months. You're late. Did you just called me Speedyboy?" I smirked briefly, "Yeah."
Peter slightly placed his soft lips on mine again.

The kiss was full of passion and it kinda felt like I'd kiss the love of my life. Well... who knows.
Peter placed his hands on my hips. Then he carefully moved them down to my-

"Peter...", I said in a higher, squeaky voice. Then the basement door opened loudly without anyone pressing the latch and Wanda came in. Peter immediately jumped off me and flashed away. "Hey uh... what's up?", Peter said panicky. Now he was trying to look busy.

"Just need to borrow something...", she said. "Okay yea....uh what did I tell you about knocking on the door, before entering it?", he said and gave her an 'angry' look. "Sorry...", Wanda said. She got back upstairs. Then she turned around again, "By the way... you guys know I can read minds, right?"
We both blushed. Wanda smirked, "have fun."

Peter dropped himself next to me and narrowed his eyes, "shit...", he said after Wanda left. I laughed at him, "Idiot..." "What?", he said, "why...?"
I turned my head in the direction of the ceiling and smirked slightly, "You totally fucked it up."

"No I didn-...okay yea I fucked it up...", he said.
I glanced back at him, "Yea... the moment's over."
"Well, it wasn't my fault."
"No it absolutely wasn't....", I said, "but you're still an idiot."

Peter immediately crashed his lips into mine after I said that. Okay the moment probably isn't over yet, I thought.

We lay under his duvet. I could feel his naked chest on my back which was making me insane for a while.
"What if I'd hold you tight and never let you go...?", Peter whispered. "I'd probably die of starvation."
He kissed my neck and started to hug me tight, "I don't care."

It took me a while to realise what he just said. Then I laughed briefly and turned my face to him. "You wouldn't care if I'd die?", I asked ironically.
"What? No...god...", he said, "of course I would... It's just...you said probably, didn't you?"

I smirked and kissed his cheek.
"You're a total idiot, Peter Maximoff."
"And you're gorgeous, y/n y/l/n." *unwanted Steve Harrington and Nancy wheeler vibes*
I blushed. "Y/n y/l/n....", he repeated, "Y/n Maximoff would sound better, wouldn't it?"
I laughed briefly, "Are you kidding? Or are you an even bigger idiot than I thought tho..."

"I just thought... Never mind.", he said and smirked slightly. "It would sound good.", I said, "doesn't mean I'm going to marry you or something."
"Oh just wait...You'll see."

"Gosh, I hate you so much..."
"No you don't.", Peter said like many times before.
"Nope, I don't....." I kissed him briefly, "I love you."
Peter smiled with passion so that it looked indescribable cute, "well, I already said it but I love you, too."

~ 945