2. Purpose.

┌─────── ⋅≪ ∞ ≫⋅ ───────┐

"Heneral! Paunmanhin po sa biglaang pagdating pero nagpadala po ang presidente ng telegrama para sa iyo."

[General! Forgive me for the sudden arrival but the president has sent a telegram for you.]

Turning around, The swift sound of dust below his boots withdrew as he turn his head and body to the soldier, who held a parchment with the stamp of the president on his hand.

"Basahin mo, Aquilino."

[Read It, Aquilino.]

Looking down to the messenger, A red eye flashed at the shadow covering his face as he watched the telegram get passed to his own men. 

He had been a country all his life, That was until another one of his kind told him, he was somewhat an abnormal existence. Due to his skills and knowledge that he gained during his stay in Madrid as a strategist for the Empire, He was placed in a high position among his people.

A Commanding-General of the Revolutionary Army.

Just below the Commander-in-Chief, The President.

Martial's eyes turned back to the map on the table infront of him. Chess pieces of black and white placed in a formation with the names of towns, provinces and places under them. Trails of dirt to mark the place of their troops and trenches against the enemy, The Americans and the Spanish.

"Heneral, Pinapapunta po kayo ng presidente sa Cabanatuan."

[General, The president is ordering you to come to Cabanatuan.]

"Sino pa?"

[Who else?]

His voice let out a gruff tone, Moving the pieces of Black to a certain place on the map.

"Si... Heneral Luna din po."

[General Luna too.]

At This, The General froze in his position and turned his head to the human holding the parchment of order.

"Si Luna...? Ang Heneral Artikulo Uno, hmm?"

[Luna...? The Article One General, hmm?]

The Infamous Heneral Antonio Luna was rumoured to be Martial's favorite General among the list of soldiers inside the military. If He was called the Bloodthirsty War Seeking General, His accomplice would be The Article one General;

Artikulo Uno: Ang hindi sumunod sa punong heneral ay tatanggalan ng ranggo at ipapapatay ng walang paglilitis sa hukumang militar.

(Article One: Those who fail to follow the orders of the head General will be stripped of their rank and then summarily executed by the Military.)