Abigail Sanchez

A little about Abbi

Age-14
Height-5'0"
Eyes-Bluegreen
Hair-Brown
Voice Claim-Vanessa Hudgens
Best Friend-Mirabel Madrigal
Crush-Camilo Madrigal
Nicknames-Mariposa (Camilo), Carina (Julieta), Girasol (Pepa & Felix), Princesa (Dante)
Parents-Dante (alive) & Cordelia (deceased)
(Unfortunately, Cordelia passed after giving birth to Abigail.)

Abigail is a sweet, shy girl, who cares a lot for the people around her. She officially met the Madrigal's at Camilo's gift ceremony. Being the shy girl she was, she ended up clinging to her father's pant leg the whole time.

When the ceremony was over, a young Mirabel came up and said hello. This girl was outgoing, smiley, and full of hope. Everything Abigail wasn't.

"Hola," said the other girl.

Abigail (still hiding behind her father) said the same, but it was so quiet, you could barely hear her. Then her father kneeled down and said, "Why don't you go and play with her, princesa? Mirabel, you will take care of Abigail for me, won't you?"

"Si, Señor Sanchez! C'mon Abigail!"

Dante looked back at his daughter and saw the nervous look on her face. He sighed. Turning his attention to her fully, he hugged her and said, "Listen, princesa. Mirabel knows this house, she won't let anything bad happen to you. Ok?"

"OK, papi."

Then she and Mirabel went to play or do whatever young girls do. And the start of a beautiful friendship was forged. After a while, the two girls were inseparable! Where one goes, the other was never far behind. Abigail became a bit less shy and Mirabel more daring than ever before.

They saw each other as sisters. No secrets, no lies. Everything was perfect. Or as perfect as it could get when you're the only one in your family without a special gift. Not to mention your best friend having a crush on your cousin. Maybe perfect wasn't the right word after all.

I'd write more but I gotta work. This will follow the movie (with some slight changes), but I wanna get a better feel for Abbi first.
Have a good one 🦋