4. Angry Pomeranian.

When they arrived to the park they did what they did yesterday. Except without the whole ice-cream inspection thankfully. "So.. Why do you want to go to Ua?" Him and toga were sitting on a park bench, and the question caught him a little off guard. "Well.. I- .. I don't know.. I just want to be a hero! You know, saving lives! and stuff.." Toga could tell izuku was pretty compassionate about wanting to be a hero. But the question was.. Did he want to be a genuine hero? A real one, not a fake one for the fame?
Toga started again, "Is there a main reason.. ? I mean most of them do it for the money.. So what are you after?" Izuku didn't know why Toga was being all nervous all of a sudden, but answered with practised ease. "Well ever since I was little I wanted to be a hero like All might!! But when I was quirkless people kinda didn't want to.. Even have anything to do with me. So.. I want to be a hero for everyone! That's a bit more available for those who need it!"

This answer seemed to please Toga as she smiled. "That's nice." After she said that they just stayed in comfortable silence. Until a certain someone shattered the silence with a, "OI! F***ING DEKU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" The two of them both whipped their heads in the direction of the voice. It belonged to Bakugo, or Kaccan as Izuku called him.
"Toga we should GO. Like, now!" "What why-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as Izuku was already pulling her by her arm. "Ok!" But she complied right after, I mean alright then.

I feel like this is the time to mention what they were wearing. Toga wore her hair in her classic buns and had a sweater over her usual cardigan. And Izuku was still in his school uniform.
As izuku was running with toga he suddenly felt a tug. He turned back to toga, "Izu! C'mon follow me, it will be a lot more effective from whoever we're running from up there!" Izuku was confused as to what she was saying and looked up. The place she was pointing at was the same place he presumed was were she was when she fell on him the other day.
How in the world were they going to get up there!? "Follow mee~ !!"

So he did what she told him. He followed her to a ladder. It went up to the building, like a ladder shaft he thinks. He hurriedly climbed the ladder after toga since she would probably be faster. Once up they were both huffing from running so fast. And just in time as he could see Bakugo run past the area. 'Ha' he thought. Well it looks like he really is now looking down on him. "So.. Who's  he?"
Shoot, right. He didn't tell her who that was. "Remember yesterday when someone walked up to us?" He asked. "Ya?" "Well.." He continued . "He said something about a' "Bakugo", welp. That's him." she starred at him with wide eyes. "Why that SON OF A B-" Toga was about to finish her insult when izuku interrupted her.

"Well actually his mom is pretty nice." Izuku said not wanting her to insult Mitsuki. "-Son of a beautiful mother." She finished. They both laughed a bit. "But still a rude child." she made a hmp! at the end to empathise her point. "Ya, I guess." He said agreeing with her.
What has this become?
-----
Another semi-short chapter lol.
Friday Dec 24.
And I'm posting this on Dec 31.