Chapter 4: Welcome to UA rehab

Izuku was standing at the entrance of the UA high school, he was now wearing the UA's uniform and his gas mask but still had his arms in quirk cuffs. 

He was pinching the bridge of his nose in disbelief.

''Is it too late to go back?'' Izuku wined to Aizawa who was standing to his right.

Aizawa didn't reply to his question and walked in front of him.

''Follow me.'' Aizawa said monology.

''Mh, whatever.'' Izuku said while rolling his eyes.

They go up to the gate and walked trough it with out a problem. When Izuku go past the gate he looked back at the gate and then he turned his head to Aizawa.

''Why didn't the alarms go off, I though UA had good security and yet here I am walking into UA like it's my home or something.'' Izuku ranted to Aizawa.

Izuku was hoping that Aizawa would answer him but insted Aizawa stayed quiet. Izuku waited of a Aizawa's reply for a minute before he knew he wasn't getting one. Izuku's mood soured a pit and he looked at the ground and continued to follow Aizawa.

While walking trough corridors both Aizawa and Izuku stayed quit, the atmosphere between them was so dense you could cut it with a knife, Izuku thought about striking up a conversation but he changed his mind the second he tried to get the word's out. Because after all he's not a hero so why should he answer to him.

They passed trough general studies area, it was the second break so the students where in the corridor, they saw Izuku follow Aizawa and they also saw Izuku in cuffs so people around them  began to whisper to each other. 

Izuku lifted up his head and began to give nasty cold look's to people and soon stopped whispering.

Aizawa sighed and they continued their way to the principal's office.

Izuku breath in and but his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, few moments later Izuku opened his eyes and saw a huge door with a sign above it, that said '1-A'. 

Izuku though nothing of it and closed his eyes again and followed Aizawa

Few corridors and some staircases later they stood behind a wooden door,  Aizawa pushed the door open and entered with Izuku behind him.

''Hello again mr Midorya'' Nezu greeted Izuku in a friendly tone.

''Before you start I want to know where's my stuff that you promised to bring.'' Izuku said while walking to the center of the room.

''Your items will be brought to you by tomorrow, I do apologize for the this delay.'' Nezu said to Izuku.

Izuku crossed his arms and looked to his left.

''It's whatever, it's not like I needed them now or anything.'' Izuku said with an annoyance.

Nezu cough into his paw and picked up a paper that was in front of him and started reading it out loud.

''Izuku Midoria also know as Bazaar, 16 years old, quirk: Fire Matrix, kill count: 31 people, known for villain killing, attacking research facility's and your also a black market merchant. Judging by your actions of helping civilians and you've never killed a single hero, I assume your a vigilante, am I correct?'' Nezu said asked Izuku.

Izuku looked at Nezu.

''Yes, your correct.'' Izuku said monologly.

''Good.'' Nezu smiled.

Nezu turned his head to Aizawa and nodded.

Aizawa pulled something out and walked behind Izuku. Izuku stood in his position day dreaming about something while looking at a plant that was at the corner of the room. Aizawa got behind Izuku and but a collar on his neck ( like the collar from deadpool 2 but with a little bit more 'gadgets'.) Izuku then woke up from his day dream and saw that he was wearing a collar, he was about to say something but then he heard a beeping sound that come from the cuffs and the cuffs fell from his wrists.