Description

In this episode I'm just going to describe how deku's looks and what he wears. It's to make you guys understand the same visual I have about him, plus I'm not satisfied how I described him at the beginning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Izuku Midorya

Age: 16

Sex: Male

Qurik: Faire Martix

Clothing: He is wearing a cyan colored winter jacket with a sewn-on fluffy fur on the hood of the jacket, It's a bit dirty and rough around the edges or just picture overhauls jacket but instead of that greenish color it's cyan and instead of that purple fur it's white fur. Makes senses? good.

Under his jacket he wears a white T-shire that is once again dirty, ribbed and it has wrinkles.

He wears black ribbed jeans that are not as dirty as his jacked and T-shirt and he wears those red boots that he always wears in anime.

He wears some bandages that are only wrapped from his shoulders to his elbows.

He also wears a silver necklace.

Appearance: He has light bags under his eye... that's it.

Mask: Izuku wears a medal gas mask and it is a composition of his original mask (the season 2 mask not the season 1) and a gas mask.

The sides are solid and what that mean's is that it doesn't have those stripes like the original mask and does have holes in front (you can google his mask and read this text if your confused) and has an air canisters that are shaped like gas filters on each side where his cheeks are and they come off is mask. Now remember they are air canisters not gas filters this will be important in the future.

The mask covers his mouth, cheeks, half of his chin and under chin, nose. the medal stops at his ears where there are leather belts that wrap around the back of his head to hold the mask on his face.

The mask is quite damaged, it has dents, it has deep scratches on it, some big some small and it has rust around few arias and the leather belts are worn out and had began to lose color.

Quirk: Izuku has a pyrokinetic quirk that allows him to create blue flames and he can control his flames better then anyone, but he can't really control the temperature of his quirk.

Drawback: You'll have to wait.

If you need a better visual: