1

“I can’t believe he did it again!” Cried Shizune. “Lady Tsunade! Lady Tsunade!” the pale woman screamed throughout the Hokage residence. Luckily the only other person present was the Hokage herself with such frantic screams one may think there was an attempt at the leaders life. “Lady Tsunade!” Shizune cried out barging into the sleeping woman's room. “Naruto!”

“Mmmmmfffnnnngg.” Tsunade said, hung over and trying to get some sleep before another day of monotonous work as the villages Hokage. “...Go to bed Shizune. It can wait a day...” she grumbled, too tired and uninterested in whatever was getting Shizune worked up about. Which Tsunade doubted really needed that much attention. Especially this late at night.

“LADY TSUNADE!” Shizune screamed. A loud scream that demanded the Hokage’s eyes to crack open and launch her upwards in bed.

“WHAT!?” Tsunade asked scowling towards her assistant and sending a fist into her pillow.

“Naruto pranked us again!” Shizune said presenting her naked rear to Tsunade. The sheer size of it was massive. Huge head sized ass cheeks that sank proud kunoichi’s pants in round globes that stuck out far and wide. Fat booty laying thick for Tsunade to see how ‘pranked’ her jiggly buns where. Cleverly painted on her ass was a jack-o’-lantern done with such gentle detail that Shizune had barley noticed until it was too late. Making each near pumpkin sized cheek look like freshly carved Halloween ready vegetable.

“Do you really think this is worth my sleep Shizune?” Tsunade said apathetic to how her assistant's huge ass was used for a joke.

“Lady Tsunade!” the raven haired woman whined. “He got you too.”

Looking down at her chest Tsunade’s two massive breasts also received a painting of their own. Her world famous heavy hanging bazookas where totally free of any sag thanks to cosmetic Hokage level cosmetic jutsu. Each breast where a whopping ton of fleshy milky flesh twice the size of her skull and outperforming Shizune’s plump behind. Especially thanks to her pretty young looking face and huge valley of cleavage always on display. But now each breast dangled free, painted as if they where two ghosts. A scary big pair of BOOOOObs.

“And so what?” Tsunade replied taking a sip of the sake at her bedside, leftover from before she fell asleep drinking.

“This is a total invasion of privacy Tsunade! Maybe if you weren’t so drunk we wouldn’t have such an embarrassing break in like this!”

“You’re sober. What’s your excuse?” Tsunade asked downing the rest of her night time drink.

“I….I….” Shizune feeling so overwhelmed with shame she could explode. “We have to do something Lady Hokage!”

“Calm down. This can wait for tomorrow Shizune.” Tsunade said plummeting back to her pillow with her massive ghostly tits bouncing wildly.