🔞❤We're Better Off Like This (Finale)

America:

"P-Phil?"

"Yes... Ame?"

"You're so beautiful."

"Shut up."

I giggled as I watched my sunshine a little annoyed by my cheesy compliments. "It's true. You are so beautiful I could stare at your golden-brown eyes forever."

"If you stare to the sun for long, your eyes will get burned."

"If so, then it's worth it."

"Oh yeah? If that's the case, then get burned, United States."

Without any second to spare after he said those words, the whole room lit up, tall fires surrounding the bed.

I was terrified with what is happening. Where did it even came from? Walls started to crumble, revealing us in a new scene. The sun already about to set as gunshots roared all over the place. Battle ships on the bay, while natives defend on the land.

So many soldiers fighting, shooting as bodies fall down.

I'm in the middle of a battlefield. And this feels so familiar. Wait. Of course it does. I remember this place very well.

It's Manila.

"America..."

I looked at the smaller country below me, he wore this long white sleeve and a red cloth on his neck, his traditional cloth.

"Phil."

"Remember the sins you've done to my homeland?"

"P-Phil, what are you trying to-"

I was about to ask only do I realize that a long blade (bolo) was stabbed directly at me, cutting my words and my flesh. I coughed blood as I held on to the blade looking at my stomach, my sunglasses falling down on the ground. My eyes widened as I saw the smaller country's blue side, now turning red.

"P-Phil.... W... what did... I..."

"Magaling, aking kapatid. Pinahanaga mo ako at ang itay." (Well done, brother. You made me and father, proud.)

I heard the voice speaking, clapping his hand as he watched me kneel while the blade is still pierced in my body, which then he laughed like a psychopath. The small country pulled the blade, blood oozing from guts and mouth. He walked away and came closer to the one who looks like him. Now, there are two of them with their reds on top of the blue.

"PHIL... w-why..."

"Remember, he's with the communists now."

I heard France whisper in my ear but my eyes stared directly at my precious sunshine. My vision getting blurry but I know I saw him standing with his brother on his left...

And a tall man on his right, wearing an ushanka. His figure is all black and his eyes were red but I know who the hell it is.

I was about to curse against him when I saw Philip made the man lean lower towards him and kissed him. My heart broke as I saw my precious sunshine kissing someone, especially if it's my arch-enemy.

"P-PHIP.... WHAT....THE HELL!!!" I shouted, running out of breath caused by the blade engraved in my stomach.

"HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE!!!!!!"

Philip shouted as he broke away from the kiss and pointed at the sky.

He laughed maniacally as I look at an airplane approach at me in a high velocity. His final words triggered my trauma in a different setting.