Chapter 29: Clashing Tigers

"Grandma," I uttered while tugging her clothes. I raised my hands holding a paper and gave it to her. "I'm done," I told her. The Old Woman took the paper in my hands before glancing back at me. "Can I go out now?" I asked her.

I've been here for 3 days and I think I was able to adapt to the situation now. Thanks to Eniza who taught me the things that I needed to learn. It's like Eniza is my second teacher next to Grandma Sarah.

Grandma remained silent as she scanned the paper. While waiting for her reply, I could notice the glares of my classmates who were also taking a quiz. Their stares are overwhelming, but I didn't bother to give them a damn.

For the past 3 days, they've been trying to make me fall for their schemes, and it is all thanks to Eniza for blocking them all for me. Because of their Schemes, I was forced to observe them know their personalities.

"I will make your quizzes harder from now on," Grandma Sarah replied. My brows creased for a moment. "Yes, you may go now," She said. I immediately nodded my head before turning around obediently.

I smirked at the girls who were glaring at me before sticking out my tongue. Some of them gritted their teeth because of irritation.

Suits them, heh.

I immediately run outside and saw Eniza waiting in the hall. She is crossing her arms with a frown on her face. "You're done?" She asked me. I quickly nodded my head. My eyes went to the girl named 'Chloe' who was standing in the corner. "Well, your quiz must be easy," Eniza shrugs.

My lips turned into a tin line.

What do you mean easy? IT'S NOT EASY!

If you did not force me to study last night, I might not be able to answer any of it.

Does it only mean that I have to study even if it is only a normal day?!

I don't want to!

But I have to.

"Grandma told me that she will give me harder quizzes next time," I mumbled. When Eniza heard it from me, a haughty look appeared on her face. 

"You better be not lazy, this is why I am telling you to review, review, and to review," She said. "Look at me, aren't I the best? I am the first one to finish the test," she said while emphasizing each word.

Chloe, who was on the other side glared at Eniza.

My eyes suddenly went to the door when a woman with a darker skin tone suddenly went out. "Cool, it's the three of us again?" She asked energetically. Her eyes suddenly went down on me. "Wait, It's four! Hello little girl!" She said.

"Not again," Eniza rolled her eyes.

I immediately recognized this girl. She was the girl who beat a student into a pulp during the physical education on my first day. They said that she's been staying here for 2 months and she's also one of the most outstanding students in the bottom rung.

"What? not again?" The girl asked energetically. "You're hurting my feelings, my friend. Just look at Chloe! She doesn't even complain!" She said while grinning. "Let's get along, come on! Where do you plan to go?"

Chloe, who was silent all the time didn't bother to reply. Instead, she just played with her long silky hair. It's as if she doesn't care about her surroundings.

But wait a minute.

Get along?

Where do you want to go?

I tugged Eniza's clothes and gave her a curious look. I secretly glanced at the energetic girl who was trying to talk with Chloe.

"She's talking about our free time. Since all of us have finished the quiz earlier, we can go around to roam and observe the other students in the higher rung. We can also check out the sisters who were working. As long as we don't disturb them, of course," She explained.