❤I still love you

Philippines:

"Oh yeah... I knew it would be a good idea to visit this place... just a little cold, I guess."

"Oh course, it's cold. Idiot. Look around you, it's snowing."

"Hey. You call me idiot again and I'll hit bury you in the snow."

"Both of you, shut up. You're acting like kids." I said to Malay and Indo.

"Huh? What did you say, grandpa?" Indo teased.

"G-grandpa?"

"W-wait. Philip's older than us?" Malay asked.

"Wait. You don't know?" Indo countered.

"HA! This only means you guys are babies. And I'm always stuck babysitting both of your baby asses." I fired back at them.

"Lmao Malay, that shit just slayed you."

"Oi. Indo. You're hit too. You can't dodge that PH bars."

"Oh yeah. But can you dodge this?" Indo immediately grabbed a handful of snow and threw it towards Indo.

"OOOOOWWWW!!!" I teased.

"AWAK BAJINNGAN!!" (You piece of shit!!!) He screamed as they began throwing each other snowballs.

I was laughing as I watch them. "If it was me, I will literally choke this person to death."

"Then choke me, daddy." The last words I heard before a snowball coming from Indo reached my face.

"PUTA!!" (FUCK!!)

I pick-up an amount of snow fitting in my palm and threw it immediately at Indo.

"You idiot!!! You really like it when you're hit? Huh?" I said as a I threw rapidly against Indo.

"Holy shit, this snowball fight gone kinky." Malay commented.

"Shut up, Malay. Just keep throwing." I yelled.

"Hey!! No fair!! Why is it 2 against 1?" Indo yelled while blocking the snow projectiles.

"You started it, bodoh. (Idiot). Gonna cry?"

"Malaysia, goblok sia!!! (You idiot)"

"Alright. Both of you. Stop. Do y'all even know why are we here?" I asked them.

"In the park?" Malay asked.

"No, Malay. In New York." I answered.

"In the park in New York..." Indo corrected.

"Y-yeah... but don't you guys remember why we're here?"

"Of course, Phil. We're attending at the UN."

"Yes Indo, only that IT IS ALREADY FINISHED 1 HOUR AGO!!" I barked at him.

"Wait. Now that you think of it. It is Indo's idea that we should go out, so I'm following his lead."

"Wait, what? I thought you're the one who planned doing this then Philip and I just agreed."

"WHAT, so we've been walking for an hour having no idea of what we're gonna do?"

"Wow, Malay. You just wasted our energy and time at all."

"What? How is this is my fault?"

"Ughh... you know what, let's just buy coffee. I kind a feel cold anyway." I suggested, since I still am not used to the snow within winters of New York.