Chapter seven

It was already bright, when I woke up. It must have been around 11:00 o'clock a.m. . Usually I don't sleep that much, like just 4 or 5 hours. But I hadn't had sleep that well for a long time, as that night.
Maybe it was just my bed.

I knew that Peter slept on his Bed as well as me. That was awkward but I didn't even noticed him that night. I turned around and expected to see Peter, a silver haired ,admittedly kinda cute, idiot, who was sleeping or snoring beside me, but he wasn't there. He must had woken up hours ago.

"Oh, you woke up. You're a late riser, huh?"
Peter stood in front of the bed, already dressed and ready for the day.

"No, usually not. I'm actually a short sleeper. Sometimes I wake up at 4:00 a.m. . But I hadn't sleep that well in ages." I got up from the bed quickly, just to feel the hardest pain pricked into my leg. I almost broke together but Peter flashed over and prevented me from falling, and even more pain. "Thanks.", I said and got away from Peters arms.

"The fact that you slept that well, must be due to my preference.", Peter smirked.

"Or to your bed, which is so more comfortable than my damn scrap part. Unlike your bed, mine feels like a wooden board." , I said and Peters smirk vanished.

"If you can't walk you may need some crutches. Wait a second." , Peter smirked again, briefly, and flashed away.

He's going to steal crutches for me, isn't he?
Peter came back with crutches, still in the original packaging, in his one and a menu by Mc Donald's in his other hand: "I guess you hadn't eat something since like yesterday morning, so I got ya something."
That was right I hadn't even ate since the day before yesterday.

"Thanks. Hey, you stole this stuff, didn't you, Quicksilver?", I asked while I quickly grabbed some burgers and fries, from the menu.
"Yeah. Is that a problem for you or something?", Peter asked honestly. He twisted his face in an expression of confusion, when he realized that I just called him Quicksilver.

"No..."
I smiled and stuffed fries in my mouth, while turning away so that my non-existent manners were not quite as embarrassing. After swallowing the food, I turned back to Peter: "Maybe it taste even better if it's stolen."

"Yes, it is. For sure.", he raised his eyebrows while talking, "Does it taste good?"

"Sure.", I said and smirked, "specially if it's stolen. How long did you have been awake, before I even woke up?"
"Like 3 hours. You were in a very deep sleep. You snored that loud." , he laughed briefly and smirked.
"You're in idiot. I hate you.", I smiled but I was honestly.
"Nah, ya don't.", Peter said, still smirking.
"And how can you be so sure?"
"Cause I just got ya some food."
"I still hate you, but the fries kinda broke the ice."

Peter took a burger out of the paper bag in his hand and sat down, next to me. I could see, that he hadn't got any manners too, so it wasn't that awkward for me to eat.

"Did you just call me Quicksilver?", Peter said after a while of eating and silence.
"That's more than 5 minutes ago, why're you asking now?"
"I tried to find out why. Mutant name?"
"Yap...it matched with you.", I looked in his eyes, "I mean, you're silver and quick. Quicksilver."

"Sounds good. We gotta get ya a mutant name too."
I shrugged and noticed that I already ate all my food. Well, awkward...

"Peter?", his mother called him from upstairs. In the next second, Peter was on his mothers place and I could hear both talking: "Yeah?"
"Who did you talk to downstairs?", Ms. Maximoff asked. She was a nice mother, she worried about him. Unlike my mother, she does care about her children.

"To no one.", Peter quickly lied.

"You know , you're a bad liar, right Peter?" I didn't know much about Peters mother. She seemed nicely but I often saw that she was very annoyed by her children.
"It's Y/n. She was hurt and I carried her out. Well, she's still hurt but... she'll be able to go home soon."

"Next time you should tell me about everything sooner. Now, go downstairs again, it's rude to leave your gast alone."
Peter went to the stairs of his basement.
"And Peter...", his mother called after him, "you'll sleep on the couch. Don't do anything stupid!"

Peter sighed at yelled: "Mom!"  Then he went back downstairs and slapped the door behind him: "Ah!"
I smirked: "Don't do anything stupid, huh? Doesn't your mom know, that you're always stupid?"

"You heard it? Fuck." Peter dropped on the bed, behind me.
"Your mom's nice. But she often seems annoyed by you and your siblings. You nevertheless have got luck with her."
"Maybe."

I wanted to get up from Peters bed. Without a word, the crutches flew up to me and built them selfs together.

"Whoa!", Peter said, "what was that? An anomaly or something?" Peter was astonished.
"No, dipshit, that are my powers.", I clarified on.

"I got that fact. Your powers are cool, Anomaly."
I raised my eyebrows in confusion: "Anomaly?"
"Well you're producing anomalies, aren't you? And you're an anomaly. Nobody could be so extraordinary. And it's specially an anomaly, that you don't like me.", Peter smirked. He smirked much, when the day is long.

I just twisted my eyes. "Fine. If you think so."

"Peter!", his mother called him again, "come up here. Now." Peter went upstairs in normal speed. I followed him on crutches. Peters little sister, Lorna, sat in front of the TV and was waiting for him. I knew that he had two sisters. Wanda and Lorna. I didn't knew them personally. I met Wanda a few times. She was nice but she was totally busy with whatever goes into her head. I never saw her in school and the last time, I've met her must have been 6 or 7 years ago. She always was locked up in her room and did, well, what she always did. I didn't know what.

I've never met Lorna before. She seemed like a cute little girl who was always dressed like a cute princess. But I was sure that she could often get cheeky or bitchy.

"Mom said, dad is in TV.", Lorna said to Peter.
Ms. Maximoff were sitting on an easy chair, with a glass of whiskey in her hand. She didn't seemed that interested but I could see that she worried .

Peter was shocked. He sat down on the floor and took Lorna on his lap. "H- He's my dad?" Peter stuttered. Ms. Maximoff sighed: "Yes."

I limped into the living room and looked on the TV.

"Erik?"

~1160