Dramatic Version

Takagi-san: Hey, Nishikata.

Nishikata: H-hi... Takagi-san... (what's she gonna say today?)

Takagi-san: Say, Nishikata. Do you have a girlfriend?

Nishikata: W-WHA!?!

Takagi-san: Hahaha! You're red!

Nishikata: Grr! (Wait! I can turn this back in her face!) Takagi-san. Do you have a boyfriend?

Takagi-san: Oh... why do you ask? If I said I do, would you be jealous?

Nishikata: W-wha... NO! I wouldn't be!

Takagi-san: Hahaha! Oh, boy... Well, yeah, I do have a boyfriend. And, you know what? He's a really nice guy.

Nishikata: Is that so? (What is this feeling? It... It's like... My heart...) A-and... He's really nice?

Takagi-san: Heh...what's wrong Nishikata? *smug*

Nishikata: Huh? N-nothing at all!!

Takagi-san: Ahahaha!

Nishikata: Grrr!!

Takagi-san: Okay, first of all, he's so nice and cute. He's strong and a little shy, and...

And?

Takagi-san: Easy to tease.

Nishikata: Hmm... (Wait, didn't she say she only teases... NAH, what am I thinking?! That can't be me! I bet it's another guy she teases! It's been months since she said that anyway...)

Takagi-san: So, Nishikata... since you asked me for real. Do you actually have a girlfriend? *smug*

Nishikata: *blushes* Uhhhh... (Damn it. I wasn't expecting her to say yes. Now I'm cornered. If I say, I don't have one I'll lose right? *he has a lightbulb moment* Heh... I know, I'll pretend I have one and make her jealous!)

Yes, I have one. She and I are VERY lovey dovey.

Takagi-san: Really? Nishikata, are you lying to me?

Nishikata: No, I'm not! Do you want to hear more about her?!

Takagi-san: ...Sure.

Nishikata: Well, we spend most of our time together on the weekends. She's super cute..and uhhh

Takagi-san: Oh r-

Nishikata: She's definitely not mean like you, Takagi-san!

Takagi-san: r-really...

Nishikata: (Heh, I win this time Takagi-San *Nishikata imagines Takagi crying like a baby* he begins to hear sobbing)

He closes his eyes and visualizes her defeated expression like in the following pic. (haha how's that Takagi-san)

He then hears her sniffling.
Nishikata: (Wait- did it actually work?)

He opens his eyes and sees her genuinely crying.
Nishikata: Oh huh? T-Takagi-s-san... are... Are you crying? (Oh, God! What have I done?! Wait a second! She can't be serious) Don't you already have a boyfriend?

Takagi-san: Well I thought I did...
*Nishikata looks genuinely confused*

Nishikata: Wh-what do you mean?

Takagi-san: Nishikata... crying, I was talking about you!

*his eyes widen*

Nishikata: (Wha-WHAT? (ME?! EVERYTHING SHE SAID WAS ABOUT ME?!!! ... No! No! NO! That's impossible!! What about that time at the bookstore or that time we shared a textbook?)

Uh... Um... I... I...

*the two stay silent for a while she tries to stop crying*

Takagi-san: Nishikata. Do you still not believe that I-I l-love you?

Nishikata can't find any words to say

She looks back down and starts to turn away

Nishikata: Takagi-san Wait!
She stops for a second

Nishikata: W-well, to be honest. When picturing a girlfriend of my own. I could only think of someone like you.... minus the teasing.

So if you do like me, then I-

She smiles and blushes with genuine happiness

Takagi-san: You're such a dork, Nishikata.

You could have just said yes.

Kiss is more justified here so it can happen

🎉 You've finished reading "Admission" - Dialogue for a Revised Fanfiction originally written by Aleks2.0 🎉