Chapter 3: Caught

''So give me the run down, who are we dealing with?'' Detective Naomasa said while he was speed walking through the hall.

''Well, he hasn't woken up yet, but despite that we still got something'' Said Naomasa's secretary who was following him.

''And?'' Naomasa said slightly turning his head.

''I'm sure by now you've heard of the recent attacks on research facilities and villains burned to death, well turns out he's the one behind it.'' Said the secretary and handed Naomasa a tablet.

On the tablet where camera footages and pictures of the so called villain, there where camera footages of him breaking into warehouse and stealing tech then blowing that place up, another of him how he attacked a truck driver who was carrying an experimental stuff and another footages where he pinned a villain onto a wall and burning him alive.

''Hmm'' Naomasa hummed and was holding his chin while walking and watching the footages, ''what's his name?'' 

''He goes by the name called bazaar but some people call him The Blue Phoenix, he's famous for his villain killing actions, what that means is that he only kills villain and attacks when necessary but he has never EVER killed any hero's wich is surprising, he's also the black market merchant who sell's illegal guns, gadgets and ...masks?'' Naomasa's secretary double checked if he read that last part right, he caught and continued, ''so basically we haven been able to identify is real name because of the mask he is wearing and how little we know about him no past, no age and no relatives.''

''What about his quirk.'' Naomasa stopped and looked at his secretary. 

''Well we don't know the name of his quirk but what we know is that he can create blue flames from his palms and he's able to control them better then any pro hero there is and the temperature of his flames are hot enough to rivel Endeavors.'' Naomasa's secretary said with pit of a shock.

''I see, well I'll be on my way to interrogation room to find out as much as I can about him hopefully I can get his name, so you can go now and I'll call you when I need you.'' Naomasa said with a smile.

''Thank you sir.'' He bowed slightly and walked back where they came from.

A couple minutes later Naomasa had made his way to interrogation room with few other items but he stopped on his way inside, when he saw two heroes standing there and looking at the boy in the room from the two-way window. Naomasa was pit confused and walked up to them.

''Good afternoon gentlemen, what brings you here today?'' Naomasa said greeting the two heroes

''Nothing much, just continue on with your work.'' Aizawa said calmly not making eye contact with Naomasa.

Naomasa was pit concerned, he sight and when into the room. Inside the room there was a table, a bright light that lighted up the whole room and two chairs, one chair was empty and in the other was the culprit who was laying on the table still knocked out and he was wearing quirk canceling cuffs.

Naomasa looked at the guy who was sitting in the chair and saw that he hasn't woken up yet, Naomasa then slammed that door shut and that woke the boy up.

He groaned and was slowly starting to sit up straight revealing his face (he was still wearing the mask.)

''Argh, is this what brain damage feels like?'' He said with bit of an annoyance while his eyes where partly closed do to the bright light.

''Good morning to you as well sunshine I hope you had an amazing dream.'' Naomasa said sarcastically and took a seat in the empty chair.

''Oh I did, I dreamt how I strangled you to death, I'm actually pretty disappointed right now.'' He said in a serious tone.