🔞💔Now you know how it feels

[Warning : Chapter contains explicit content. Read at your own risk.]

America

He stood there as he held a scissor used to cut roof while I sit here, sweating, a little nervous as I am not sure what the heck will happen.

"Phil-"

"Don't you call me Phil after doing this to me. You liar, Cheater. Are you not contented that after having a taste of me, then you go to my brother?"

The truth hit me and I find it difficult to align my thoughts.

"Oh wait, you're United States of America. You're never contented with everything because YOU ALWAYS WANT IT ALL BY YOURSELF!!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UPP!!!!

"WHY? DOES THE TRUTH SLAPPED YOU THAT HARD?"

"YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT ME AND MY INNER DEMONS!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW INSECURE I AM WITH ALL THE WORDS PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME!! YOU NEVER KNOW HOW I DEAL WITH ALL THE INSULTS I KEEP HEARING IN MY HEAD."

"OF COURSE I DO!!! I WAS THERE AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT AMERICA. I was always there with you. I did so many things for you only do I GET BETRAYED AND LEFT OUT HANGING!!!"

"I NEVER INTENDED TO LEAVE YOU PHILIP!! I NEVER INTENDED TO CHEAT ON YOU BECAUSE IT WAS ALL JUST A MISTAKE."

I feel my heart raising and my blood boiling, yet anger isn't seem to be the one dominating me. It's pain. Pain because it hurts how you'd hear those words that made you feel weak coming from someone whom you'd least expect to say it.

"I never wanted that to happen. I regret what I did with all my life...I regret it because... I have..."

"...I have always loved you, Phil."

"Lies."

"Huh?"

"Lies. Lies. LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES!!!!!!!"

"BELIEVE ME PHILIP!!! You know how much I love you. You know how much I made you feel special."

"If you ever loved me, you would've never hurt me from the first place."

"I never wanted to hurt you, Phil. I always wanted to treat you better because, you're precious to me. You're my dear sunshine, my dear Philip.."

"Are you certain about it?"

With those words, he knelt between my hips. I was both confused and surprised by his actions until I was reminded by the scissors he was holding.

"Is it really love? Or is it just you felt so bad about yourself for hurting someone and now you all feel guilty?"

"What?"

"Or, you just can't accept the fact that you are unable to manipulate me into forgiving you like you always do."

"WHAT? NO. THAT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL!!"

"Or maybe you're just all hard for me?"

"PHIL!! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN AT ALL!!"

He lied his head on my lap, closed his eyes, and put his left arm on my other lap.

"Do I really make you feel that good, JOE?"

The way he said it as he slowly opened his eyes, caressing my hip, seducing voice, and the J-word got me in an unavoidable arousal. My crotch start to feel tight as I felt my manhood enrage.

He smirked and chuckled. "Manyakis." (Pervert)

He suddenly grabbed the button of my pants and started to unbuckle it, zipping it down to reveal a portion of my boxer.