💔Personal Secrets

Philippines:

These feels great- I mean, sarcastically speaking. Another sunset spent in the middle of a soul consuming traffic. I should've just left my car this morning and took a ride on some of our metro trains instead since I could act just like a normal citizen even if I'm literally the embodiment of my own country.

Yes, I told my citizens to treat me politely as their equal. Even so, most of them really have high respects for me. They would smile and greet me whenever they saw me as if I radiate a positive energy, like a morning sunshine.

You're so beautiful, sunshine.

Huh?

Oh. . . . . I didn't expect that. I must've zoomed out again as his words came in my mind.

Sunshine?

I kind of didn't mind to be called like that before but, seeing what happened between both of us, it sure made an impact within me.

Well, yes. My friends still calls me that, especially Indo and Malay. Yet, when it comes from him, I feel this weird, unexplainable- ugh...

I shouldn't think about it.

After one hell of an hour traffic, I finally arrived home. It's already quarter to 5. I usually arrived later than this so I must be thankful.

No one's in the house when I called upon my arrival, which seems unusual since Martial is often the one to arrive home first.

I still have a lot of work to do even at home. UN stuff, economy rating, foreign affairs, yep.

Well, I just arrived so I kind of want to relax even for a little bit so I hit the couch, grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

WORLD NEWS

SEPTEMBER 21, 2021 9:52 AM UPDATED 40 MINUTES AGO
France says needs clarifications, explanations from U.S. after submarine deal

Submarine deal? With his mom? Wow. I guess it really runs in their family. I mean come to think of it. His dad is Britain, and the three of them actually belong in countries with the highest global powers as of today.

His siblings may not be on the spotlight but they're pretty well developed as country.

Wait, why am I even thinking of their family. I'm supposed to relax but here I am. I decided to change the channel to local news and it made my relaxation even worse as problems of my own country were delivered right in front of me.

I gave up the television on went to my phone instead. I managed to browse through my social media account.

_________________________________________
Albania 13 hours ago • • •

No, you cannot conduct therapy to change people's sexuality. Let people be who they are.
_________________________________________
Like Comment Share
_________________________________________
India 1 day ago • • •

All about Netflix's "Indian Matchmaking"

The TV series, which debuted on the streaming service, has sparked debates about colorism, classism and casteism. Why people hate is because see more...
_________________________________________
Like Comment Share
_________________________________________
U.S.A. posted a photo 4 hours ago • • •

Mom wanted to talk so here I am with her. B-)

 B-)