I Am Safe Now

As Deku, Toga, and Twice have discussed a plan, Bakugou and the others were just outside of the abandoned apartment complex making their own plan.

~Bakugou~

"All right those two assholes that we took care of told us that Deku is in there, all we need to do is figure out is how the hell we can get them out?"

~Iida~

"If we charge in there then then we will be exposing ourselves which will lead to violence, it's best that we should sneak in and search for Midoriya quietly."

~Kirishima~

"Yeah that does sound like a good idea."

~Bakugou~

"Fine we'll go with four eyes plan, but I think me and Kirishima should go instead of you two."

~Uraraka~

"But we came here to save Deku together."

~Bakugou~

"I know that round face, I just think the both of you should just stay out here and watch those two villains that we tied up, if you don't then they might escape and warn the other villains inside which will ruin the plan."

~Iida~

"I understand Bakugou."

~Uraraka~

"But Iida."

Iida placed his left hand behind Uraraka's back and fast her with the serious look

~Iida~

"Listen Uraraka, I know you want to save Midoriya as well, but Bakugou is right we need to stay out here and make sure those two don't escape from us, just put your trust in Bakugou and Kirishima, I believe that they will return with me Midoriya."

~Uraraka~

"Fine, if you believe in them then I will believe in them too."

~Iida~

"Good, now bring back our friend Bakugou."

~Bakugou~

"You can count on it, let's go Kirishima."

~Kirishima~

"Yeah."

Bakugou and Kirishima then crossed the street and went inside the apartment complex through the front doors, they then carefully began sneaking around without making a single sound.

~Kirishima~

"Damn the place looked a lot smaller from the outsider."

~Bakugou~

"Yeah I know, but we can't worry about that now, all we need to do is find Deku and get him out of here as quickly as we can."

As they they made their way up to the second floor they began hearing footsteps heading towards them, as a footsteps we can getting closer and closer Bakugou and Kirishima went inside of an empty apartment and hid inside, as they were hiding inside of there Bakugou look through the peaking hole that was on the door to see who we could be, as he was looking through the Peking hole he saw Dabi and Mr. Compress, Bakugou saw that their lips are moving so he placed his ear against the door so you could hear what they were talking about.

~Mr. Compress~

"Spinner and Magne are taking quite their time to return."

~Dabi~

"Yeah they really are, do you think that kid was lying when he said he did come along?"

~Mr. Compress~