Don't Stop Me

Once that night passed Deku was then allowed to leave the hospital, when he stepped out of the front doors he saw Uraraka and Iida which saw him as well and began approaching him, Deku didn't expect anyone to know that he was in the hospital but it seems that he was wrong, when Iida and Uraraka we're standing right in front of him they began asking questions of what happened to him last night and why he was sent to the hospital, he ended up lying to Uraraka and Iida to hide the truth from them, after that they then proceeded to head back to UA, once they made it back to the dorms and got inside Deku was then greeted by everyone but Bakugou, they all asked him the same thing that Uraraka and Iida ask him back at the hospital but he just told the same lie he told them earlier, but after all that Deku ended up going back to his own room, once he was inside he locked his door, closed his curtains, and laid on his bed which he then began to shed tears, he held them in all the way from the hospital so he wouldn't worry anyone, but now that he was alone in his room he can finally let them out, as he laid on his bed crying he reached into his right pocket and pulled out Toga's bracelet which he held above his face.

~Deku~

"(Sobbing) Toga... Why did you leave me again?"

Deku ends up pulling his right arm in and placing his hand on the middle of his chest so he'll have her bracelet close to his heart, a few minutes later he ends up falling asleep, but as he was sleeping he ended up dreaming about Toga and him when they were younger, this dream was another memory he had with Toga, but this memory was the day before she left, they were walking through the park where Bakugou and his friends we're usually be at but luckily they weren't there that day, as Toga was holding Deku's hand she smiled at him which made him brush a bit.

~Toga~

"Hey Izu?"

~Deku~

"Y-yeah Toga."

~Toga~

"Do you think my smile is creepy?"

~Deku~

"N-no not at all."

~Toga~

"Really?"

~Deku~

"Y-yes I do a-and I think your smile is pretty c-cute."

~Toga~

"Oh Izu."

Toga let's go of Deku's hand to hug him instead which made him hug her back as well.

~Toga~

"Hey Izu."

~Deku~

"Yeah Toga."

~Toga~

"Do you think we'll always be together?"

~Deku~

"Of course we will, we're friends forever no matter what."

~Toga~

"Hehe, oh Izu you really know what to say to keep me happy."

~Deku~

"And you make me happy when you're happy Toga."

As Deku was holding Toga in his arms she suddenly vanished, Deku looked around and noticed that the trees that were around them were suddenly gone and he was in some sort of dark place.

~Deku~

"Toga?, Toga!?"

As Deku was calling out her name he suddenly heard her giggling, he turned around and saw her running away from him, Deku then proceeded to run after her to catch up.