Who Is Himiko Toga To You

A few minutes later after Toga ran away from the park the police arrived, they saw Deku on the ground looking injured so they called in the ambulance to take him to the hospital, one of the police officers goes up to Bakugou to ask him some questions about what happened there, Bakugou proceeded to tell the police officer what happened but lied about Toga and him using his quirk on Deku, after the police officer finished questioning Bakugou the ambulance arrived and the paramedics proceeded to put Deku on a gurnee so they can load him up on the paramedics truck, Deku arrived at the hospital 30 minutes later and started to get some treatment for his injuries, it didn't take long for the doctors and nurses to patch him up, but after they finished Deku was laying on the hospital bed resting, an hour later Deku begins to wake up and was greeted by familiar face.

~Gran Torino~

"Looks like you're finally awake kid."

Deku turns his head towards his left side and cease Gran Torino sitting on a stool

~Deku~

"Gran Torino, w-what are you doing here?"

~Gran Torino~

"Well I stopped by the hospital to see a doctor buddy of mine, but it turns out that he was busy patching you up."

~Deku~

"O-oh I see."

~Gran Torino~

"I never expected to see you here, but I'm glad I did because I have some questions for you."

~Deku~

"What type of questions?"

~Gran Torino~

"Well you see kid I've been in the area for a couple weeks now because I've heard that one of the league numbers is in the area."

~Deku's mind~

"Could he be talking about Toga?"

~Gran Torino~

"And during my search around here I found out that they lived in the area 11 years ago."

~Deku~

"O-oh do you know who it could be?"

~Gran Torino~

"Yeah it's that girl named Himiko Toga, and I just wanted to know that if you have seen her or something?"

~Deku~

"N-no I haven't."

~Gran Torino~

"Hmm I see, by the way in my search I found out that she went to the same elementary School you attended and was also in the same class you were in, were you close to her back then?"

~Deku~

"Y-yes I was, she was one of my childhood friends, but when she moved away I lost touch with her."

~Gran Torino~

"Then I take it you must not know what she did."

~Deku~

"What did she do?"

~Gran Torino~

"Well you see when she was in school she attacked and killed one of her classmates."

~Deku~

"W-what?"

~Gran Torino~

"Sounds crazy but it's the truth, she stabbed him to death with the box opener and started to drink his blood through a straw, it was on the news a couple years back but it seems at the press covered it up for some reason, and I think that she's in the area to get to you."

~Deku~

"M-me?"

~Gran Torino~

"Yeah, the boy she killed look identical to you and I think that she might do the same thing she did to that boy to you ."

~Toga~

"N-no, no, s-she wouldn't do that, she's..."

~Gran Torino~

"A criminal, I know you don't want to hear that one of your childhood friends is a mass murderer, but I'm sorry to tell you that it's true."

Deku places his left hand over his eyes to prevent himself from crying, he knew that Toga did something bad to be wanted by the police but he didn't expect her to be wanted for murder."

~Gran Torino~

"Listen kid, that girl is no longer your friend she's a serial killer that will kill anyone just to get to their blood, so what I'm going to ask next is that you help us on bringing her in and face the crime she has committed, what do you say kid will you help me and the police capture her."

~Deku~

"(Sniffling) I'm sorry Gran Torino but I don't think I have the strength to face her."

~Gran Torino~

"All right kid if that's your choice."

Gran Torino then got off the store and proceeded to walk towards the door, once he opened the door he stopped to say one last thing to Deku.

~Gran Torino~

"I know that you don't want to be the one to put your friend in jail, but you know you must do what is right, if you change your mind call me."

Gran Torino then proceeded to proceed to leave Deku's room, he remove his left hand over his eyes and proceeds to wipe off his tears, but when he raised his right hand to wipe off a tear from his eye he noticed that it was clenched, Deku proceeds to unconscious hand and open it and sees the friendship bracelet that belonged to Toga, I'm from seeing that bracelet in his hands he knew that she really meant what she said to him at the park.

To be continued