Chapter 2: The Green Haired Guy

''I guess he heard the commotion''  he said in his mind, taking a fighting stance.

He looked at Endeavor who had his hands crossed to his chest.

''Endeavor.. he really does live up for his mean looks,''  he said in his mind ''But attacking me in the middle of the sidewalk like that he could have killed someone.''

''Wait a sec,'' he realized something and looked to his left only to see that the girl was gone''..so that's what he was planning, he attacked me with a huge blast blocking off my way to escape leaving me with only choice to block it and creating a window for her to get to safety, still it was a big risk but i guess he could have saved her some other way.''

He looked back at Endeavor who was glaring at him with a cold look but he wasn't moving, seeing that made the guy confused.

''L-look Endeavor both of us don't even want to be here,'' he said ''So how about we just call this little thing off and go our separate way's, never having to see or hear each other again, sounds good?''

''Who do you think i am,'' Endeavor said ''If I was a low ranked hero i would consider that offer but as a number 2 hero i won't let you get away.''

''I see,'' he said as he was scratching the back of his head with his right hand ''I mean what did I expect''

''But I already... KNEW THAT!'' As he said that his right hand was instantly engulfed with blue flames and shot the flames in a straight line at Endeavor.

Endeavor was standing and waiting for the his attack to reach him, when his flames came close to Endeavor he blocked it with his right hand and simply threw his flames aside.

The guy looked concerned and made a fireball in his right hand and made many more around him.

He threw the first fireball from his right hand at Endeavor and the other fireballs followed it, Endeavor only smiled and he made a wall of fire with his flames to block the guys attack.

The guy was narrowing his eyes ''if I continue like this he's just going to ignore my attacks and tire me out ,if that's the case then I'll just have to hit him hard to disorient him so I can escape, I know it's easier said then done but from what I've seen and learned about him is that that I know I'm better at one thing his not and this just might give me the advantage.''

He took a step forward with his right leg and held his right hand close to his side in a fist 

He closed his eyes and didn't move a muscle then small blue embers where starting to be seen coming from his fist

Endeavor just waited with his hands crossed to his chest but couldn't help but to feel curious.

Then in the bling of an eye he was close to Endeavor, his fist had a blue ring of fire around his wrist and with just few seconds away from hitting Endeavors face, Endeavor couldn't react in time and toke a punch to his left side of his face and then seconds after the punch landed on  Endeavors face, blue flames exploded from the spot where the punch landed, making a double combo, first one being his physical strength and the other being his flames (basically when he hits someone with this attack his punch marks explode but there's a delay between his punch and flames, i hope it makes sense.)

After the explosion Endeavor stumbled back a bit and then in a flash he was in front of Endeavor and already with just few seconds away from punching Endeavor in the right side of his face but this time being his left leg that had blue circle around it.

He punched Endeavor hard in the face followed by an explosion then as if he teleported he was at Endeavors side and hid Endeavor with his right leg in Endeavors left knee and exploded, then he was in front of Endeavor in a split second and hit his final attack from his left hand into Endeavors chest causing a massive explosion that sent Endeavor few feet away from him.