The Sins of Duke Evander

***

***

This book began on 31/08/2021

and came to an end on

23/11/2021

***

Welcome to the 3rd book of the Possessive Series, The Sins of Duke Evander.

The book has been edited, but if any grammatical, or any other errors, have been found, then feel free to comment on it nicely so I can fix it.

All characters in this book belong to me, any names, faces or anything else repeated is purely coincidental, but if anything offensive is found, then please point it out so I can do something about it.

While the 1st book was set during the Roman Empire, the 2nd book in the late 1800s, this book is set in modern-day England. If you have any questions, then feel free to leave a comment and I'll make sure to reply.

***

He grew up with everything; Wealth, power, money, and good looks, but all of it was worth nothing to him when all he wanted was a life worth living.

Having been alone most of his life, not leaving the confines of his home unless it was absolutely necessary, it was a miracle for Evander when aspiring Fashion designer, Alina, comes crashing into his life.

And this shy, quiet woman, was all he needed to find salvation. Now, it's time for Alina to figure out whether giving up her freedom for the man she loves is worth it all? Or if she should stay focused on her dreams.

***

WARNING:

THIS BOOK CONTAINS DARK THEMES, ABUSIVE CONTENT INCLUDING EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, WHICH MAY MAKE SOME READERS UNCOMFORTABLE SO VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

ALSO, A REMINDER THAT THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK IS IN NO WAY SUPPORTING OR ROMANTICISING THE DARK THEMES USED IN THE BOOK.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

***

OTHER STORIES BY BUSHRA ZAHIN:

The Possessive Series:

Book 1- How to tame an Empress (Completed)

Book 2- A Simple Man In Love (Completed)

Book 3- The Sins of Duke Evander (Completed)

The Romano Series:

Prequel- The Malevolence of a Woman Wronged (Completed)

Book 1- The Indifference of a Man Forgotten (Ongoing)

Book 2- The Reverence of a Man on Fire (Ongoing)

Book 3- The Inherence of a Hopeful Woman (Upcoming)

***

***