Chapter 1: Beginning

In a year 2027 world as we all ones knew had chanced, supernatural things called quirks started to manifest and before long the supernatural became natural. Streets started looking like something out of a comic book and titles like hero and villain started. Now in a year 2045 world was at peace, crimes still happened but there where all ways hero's to stop them, but on this day some's life just started.

*Somewhere In Japan*

A boy with messy green hair and dirty rags was limping through the alleyway and holding a necklace while crying and bleeding from his many scares and bruises, he fell down from pain and dehydration.

''D-Damn it a-all'' the boy said while crying ''w-why did-d some-thing like t-this had to h-happen'' he continued to cry.

''S-sis..... mom......'' he said, then rage started to fill the little boy's mind ''d-damn it.... damn it... damn it.. damn it DAMN IT ALL! You stupid bitches think you can get away with this huh, i'll burn you all to hell and make you regret for ever being born DO YOU HEAR ME, i'll make you all pay!'' he screamed on top of his lungs and passed out.

*Year's Later*

There was a sudden explosion in Japan somewhere in the alleyway, people gathered around to see what happened and they saw Kamui Woods and Death Arms where trying to take down a sludge villain, but the villain had a hostage.

That hostage was a school boy who had spikey blond hair and an explosive quirk, his name: Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo was trying to use his explosions get out of the sludge villain's sludge but he could not get out of it.

''Let go of me you bastard!'' Bakugo dementing for sludge villain to let go, but he only laughed and said ''what makes you think i'll let you go brat, just give up''

''I won't stop because all might would never stop!'' bakugo yelled.

Who is all might you ask, well all might is the world's number 1 hero he was strong of course he had super strength and super speed in one quirk but nobody ever knew his quirks name 

Sadly he got injured by a villain 15 years back and he had to get a surgery.

Because of those surgeries he was worn out and basically lost his stomach, now he has two forms one being his buffed form which he can use to fight crime and save people but his now on a time limit which is 2 hours at most and his other form is his skinny form where he looks like a living skeleton which is his normal form.

All might had earlier caught the sludge villain and but him in the bottle which he dropped when he was flying to the police station

Now he used up almost all of his time and he was exhausted.

All might was in his skinny form and was among the grope of people that where watching the incident, all might was cursing to himself as to ''how could i let this happen'' or ''how could i be so careless''

But then all might heard something that caused him to widen his eyes ''I won't stop because all might would never stop''

After hearing that all might was inspired by what bakugo said and caused him to take action, he went into his buffed form and what little time he had left he used it to save bakugo.

He grabbed bakugo from the sludge villain and then he punched the villain causing him to go explode everywhere.

Bakugo was pit sunned cuz everything happened so fast before he could react then he was interrupted by his savior.

''NEVER FEAR BECAUSE I AM HERE'' all might said and Bakugo quickly recognised the voice he looked up at all might and was shocked to see him.

''I-is that really him'' bakugo said in his mind.