Don't Leave Me Again

As Deku was running he saw that the train station was closed, so he then proceeded to use one for all to increase his speed, he ran through the streets without even stopping once, he soon made it at the park I started looking around to see if you could spot Toga.

~Deku~

"Toga I'm here!"

As soon as Deku said that he saw Toga walk from behind the tree and straight towards him, he smiled when he saw her but Toga had her head down which was covering her expression on her face, the both of them were face to face now.

~Deku~

"Umm so Toga what did you want to talk about?"

~Toga~

"Ever since we started hanging out again I've been having feelings about you."

~Deku~

"O-oh I see."

~Toga~

"Feelings that I have to hide away from you so you'll be safe."

~Deku~

"W-what do you mean?"

~Toga~

"I can't tell you."

~Deku~

"Toga we're best friends, so you can tell me anything."

Deku then started to move a bit closer to Toga, but as he was getting closer to her he noticed that she was crunching me fist in both hands but he annoys it and places both of his hands on her shoulders.

~Deku~

"Toga, I'm here for you."

~Toga~

"Oh Izu, what do you do this for me?"

~Deku~

"Because I'm your hero."

As Toga had her head pressed against Deku's chest he wasn't able to see the one tier running down the right side of your cheek.

~Toga~

"I'm sorry Izu."

~Deku~

"What?"

Suddenly a knife came out of Toga's right sleeve, Deku notice is it and he backs away, but when he did Toga managed to slash his shirt, as Deku backed away from her he saw that she was holding a knife straight at him but her head was still facing the ground

~Deku~

"T-Toga what are you doing?"

~Toga~

"I'm giving you a warning Izu, you have to stay away from me from now on."

~Deku~

"I thought we were friends."

~Toga~

"(Sniffling) we are but..."

Toga raised her head and Deku saw tears running down her cheeks.

~Toga~

"I don't want to hurt you, so please stay away from me."

Deku look at Toga and took a deep breath, he then proceeded to walk straight towards her.

~Toga~

"Stay back."

~Deku~

"No, I won't stay away from you, you already left me once and I can't let you leave again."