End.

You know as much as I liked writing, I think I'm really done with this fandom, I still love the manga, but the motivation to write just isn't there for me. I'm just gonna write what's Supposed to happen, Kinda like a plot synopsis.

Sumire has sexual assault trauma, so she doesn't take too well to Mogami making moves on her. So it causes a bit of a pause between them because they don't know if they can continue this.

Mogami is selected to Marry Izumi, because Izumi really does start to love mogami, then on the night of the decision of their marriage, Izumi and Mogami have sex.

This makes Sumire depressed, but she isn't in the place to stop such a large wedding so she doesn't say anything.

They get to tackle a large case together in which, The whole mogami estate gets searched by government agents and since Sumire was taking care of the place , the government agents strip her and search her too.

This enrages mogami who shoots one of them fifteen times.

This event also reactivates her truama from sexual assault,

And James whistler ( the character I introduced earlier ) makes mogami jump off a building by threatening him.

Mogami jumps, almost dies. Survives, catches and sends James to prison.

Mogami has eye surgery.

Somehow Izumi understands that mogami loves sumire and Some how they break off the engagement. ( well they do have sex several times before that and also that night)

Then He gets together with Sumire.

The End.

I know. It was a bit stupid but eh. Atleast I can throw this peice of burning shit into the void and never think of this again,

Ok peace, ✌