I Know

As the school day ended Deku begin packing his stuff to head back to the dorms, but he is suddenly stopped when Bakugou slams his hand on his desk which startled him.

~Deku~

"Uh K-Kacchan is there a problem?"

~Bakugou~

"We need to have a private talk Deku."

~Deku~

"O-okay."

As Deku finished packing his stuff he then proceeded to follow Bakugou, but as Deku was following Bakugou he began wondering on what he wanted to discuss about, he knew that it was something that bothered him due to his angry face when he asked to talk, Deku and Bakugou ended up walking outside of school.

~Deku~

"Hey Kacchan what do you want to talk about."

~Bakugou~

"Just shut up and keep following me you damn nerd."

~Deku~

"A-alright."

Deku followed Bakugou all the way behind the gymnasium, when Bakugou stopped walking right in front of he suddenly turned around and punched Deku in the gut which made him fall to his knees.

~Deku~

"W-what was that fo-"

~Bakugou~

"SHUT UP!

Deku looked up at Bakugou and saw that he was very angry as he was looked down on him.

~Bakugou~

"Tell me Deku, do you still wear that stupid friendship bracelet that brat gave you?"

Deku places his left hand on his right wrist which answers Bakugou's question.

~Bakugou~

"Answer me this Deku, do you know that brat is working alongside with the league of villains?"

Deku doesn't say anything, instead he puts his head down and holds on to his wrist tightly, but as he was doing that Bakugou began to grow unpatient so he he grabbed him by the hair and raised his head up.

~Bakugou~

"Answer my damn question you damn bastard!"

~Deku~

"Y-yes."

~Bakugou~

"I knew it, and how long have you known?"

~Deku~

"Ever since the training camp."

~Bakugou~

"That long huh, I found out who she was when she was attacking me at that place I was transported to, she was aiming to kill me instead of capturing me like the rest of those damn bastards, I thought she was gone forever when she moved away, but years later she's back and trying to kill me."

~Deku~

"If you knew all this long then why didn't you say anything?"

~Bakugou~

"I wanted to keep it to myself, because if I did say something you'll probably get a text and go and try to do something stupid, but I guess I didn't need to keep it a secret since you probably knew who she was right away."

~Deku~

"Yes I knew when I saw her face, and I was happy to see you again."

From hearing Deku say that Bakugou slammed his face to the ground.

~Bakugou~

"You're such a fucking idiot Deku, you should know that everyone in our damn class is worried about those League losers attacking us again, but then there's you instead of being worried about being killed or even captured by those bastards you're out on a date with that damn psycho brat that's working alongside of those damn League bastards, she's the enemy and she needs to be stopped."

~Deku~

"N-no she's not the enemy."

~Bakugou~

"Then tell me what the hell is she?"

~Deku~

"She's my friend."

~Bakugou~

"You don't know how stupid you sound right now Deku, I should just turn you in now but I can't."

~Deku~

"Then why don't you?"

~Bakugou~

"Because I don't have the proof you idiots, but if I do end up getting it I will not hesitate to telling everyone about you and your little friend."

Bakugou then let's go Deku hair and proceed to leave  without saying another word, as he was leaving Deku picked himself up and wipe off the dirt on his face, after that he pulled down his right sleeve and looked at his bracelet, Deku then proceeded to walk back to the dorms alone but as he was doing that he began thinking about what he should do about the situation he got himself into, as Deku was trying to solve a solution to his problem there was another problem going on on the other side of the city where the league a villains are hiding out, in The hideout Toga was alone in a room sleeping on the ground while holding Deku's shirt, but as Toga was sleeping she began dreaming, her dreams were memories where she started to relive her childhood with Deku, but as Toga begin to move further into her dreams she noticed that she began growing up alongside you Deku, it was a dream that Toga wanted to live, in her dream she closes her eyes just for a second but when she opens them she ends up in some sort of dark room, she looks around but doesn't see anything, so she began walking around to see you where she could be, but suddenly she started to hear something being stabbed over and over again, from hearing those sounds she began running but they began to grow louder and louder each time she ran, with the sounds echoing through her head she gets on her knees, closes her eyes and puts both of her hands over her ears and let's out  screams to try to block out those sounds, suddenly those sounds stopped echoing through Toga's head social move her hands from your ears and opens her eyes, but after her eyes opened she then saw someone in the distance, so she gets up on her feet and proceeds to walk over towards that person, once he was close enough she puts her left hand out to try to graph that person on their shoulder.

~Toga~

"H-hey are you okay?"

Toga stops herself when when the person began turning their head backwards to face her, and what Toga shocked her, the person that was in front of her was herself covered in blood and smiling, but that wasn't the only person that Toga saw, she also saw Deku in front of her blood covered self on the ground with a knife sticking out of his chest.

~Toga~

"I-Izu?"

Suddenly Toga's blood covered self disappears, but then she looks down and notice her clothes completely covered in blood, she then cut two hands grab her by the shoulder and hurt her inner voice whispering into her ear.

~Toga's inner voice~

"This is the true you."

Suddenly after hearing that Deku appears right in front of her with blood coming out of his mouth.

~Deku~

"W-why Toga?"

Toga looks down and sees that she is gripping a knife that is lodged deep into Deku's stomach, she let's go over knife and sees her hands are completely covered in his blood.

~Toga~

"No, no, no, nooooo!"

Toga then wakes up screaming no, after that she places her hands over her face and begins shaking from that dream.

~Toga~

"Izu, I don't want to hurt you.

She throws Deku's shirt to the side and curls herself up to the fetal position and begin sobbing.

~To be continued~