Who Is Your Best Friend

Ever since last Saturday Deku didn't know why Toga left without saying a word, he was woken up by his mom when she got home, but when he woke up he realized that Toga wasn't there at all, but as he was getting up from the couch stepped on something cold, he look down and lifted his foot up and was confused when he saw kitchen knife, he picks it up and puts in the kitchen sink but after that he began thinking on why Toga and why was there a knife right in front of him, but as he was thinking mom tapped his shoulder and asked him what he was doing there over the weekend, instead of trying the truth of having a friend over Deku told her that he want to come home and surprise her, from hearing that she quickly believed him right away, so after lying to his mom she insisted for him to stay night, he agreed to her offer and stayed the night, on the next morning Deku spent his whole day with his mom until the sun went down which made him go back to UA of course, when he finally return to the dorms he noticed that no one was in the living room, which indicated that everyone must be in there dorm rooms, so Deku did the same and went back to his dorm room, once Deku got inside of his dorm room he laid on his bed and began looking up at the ceiling, after a few minutes past he ended up falling asleep until the next day, after getting ready for the day he began walking to alone, once he arrived he saw everyone chatting with one another, as Deku was making his way to his desk he felt an arm go around his shoulder, he turned to the left and saw that it was Denki.

~Denki~

"Morning Midoriya."

~Deku~

"Oh good morning Kaminari."

~Denki~

"So you mind telling us about your weekend."

~Deku~

"Well it was pretty good actually, I spent the end of the weekend with my mom."

~Denki~

"Want to hear about my weekend?"

~Deku~

"Yeah sure."

~Denki~

"Well me and Mineta went out clothes shopping and once we finished we began walking back to the train station to head back to the dorms, and on our way we saw you with some Blondie sitting together near the water fountain."

Deku tenses up from hearing that Denki and Mineta saw him and Toga.

~Denki~

"So you mind telling us who that Blondie is."

Deku didn't want to answer Denki's question at all, but if he didn't he knew that he'll keep asking until gets an answer."

~Mineta~

"She's obviously his girlfriend."

Suddenly Deku is surprised when Mineta appeared right in front of him.

~Deku~

"M-Mineta where did you come from?"

~Mineta~

"What are you talking about I was here the whole time."

~Deku~

"Oh sorry I must have not seen you, but you got it all wrong she's not my girlfriend at all."

~Mineta~

"Oh yeah, then tell us why we saw you and that girl's face getting closer together huh!?"

~Deku~

"W-well..."

Suddenly Mineta jumped on to Deku's chest and grabbed him by his collar and begin crying blood out of jealousy.