Late konoha night~

Naruto~
The night was very cold like really cold
The wind blew so hard you long hair was waving in the air(your short hair waved slowly) (your curly hair waved in the air Different curls went up and down) (you beautiful 4c hair stayed together but time to time Your hair would wave) (your hijab protected your hair but still it was possible to fall out-your hijab was slowly waving in the bottom of it) as you walked many people noticed your beautiful bright red eyes~you sat down at a random ramen shop you ordered a normal ramen since you don't want anything To big to much or anything like that~
Someone sat beside it was a blonde blue eyed boy he was so joyful about getting to eat some unless soup! You ignored it but as tried to eat you are Naruto said hi as he smiled and put his hand on his neck you responded with A emotionless hi but you were happy about his joyful presence~ you continued speaking to him after eating and speaking (before you left you forgot about the bill so he secretly payed for both of you) he invited you to the park you both arrived and picked the swings you both swang and ate ice cream his flavor being vanilla and yours strawberry the wind continued to get worse it was cold so he brought you home he asked for your name you responded with my names iris, izuki, Normani,asahi, Rena <pick one or pick yours> he responded with with Asahi that's my name he then responded with Well Asahi my names Naruto and I'm your friend as he giggled and put his hand on your shoulder you then smile and say bye Naruto as he leaves and waves~

Kakashi~
It was so fucking late you thought but I need to train tomorrow's the meeting well at least I'm not tired as you walked to the training ground~ as you threw kunai the wind became very fast and it became cold your kunai would keep on and keep on being tooken away be said of the wind~ it has already Became 1:00 pm you started at 7:00 pm you sighed as you shivered from how cold you were before you knew it you fell but it didn't feel like the ground it felt someone's chest you look up and saw Kakashi you stood up oh sorry I didn't meant to you said as you shivered he Grabbed his comfy hoodie as you said wait no it's ok you felt the warmth of if slowly relaxed he brought you home you thanked him and left as you rested you thought wait he didn't tell me his name? Kakashi chuckled who is going to tell her I'm her new boss?

Iruka~
You walked through the loud city only to find iruka at a bar Drinking with woman And giggling You rolled your eyes as you walked in iruka noticed you so he greeted you h-heyyyyyyyyyyy renaaaaaaaaaa~ WHAT IRUKA
Iruka then responded its cold outside come in you then resonded with there's so much drunks in there iruka.. He then grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into him and he said then ill protect you rena as he talked his breath was full of the odor of alcohol you looked the other way! your breath SMELLS HORRIBLE LIKE ALCOHOL! As you punch him into the wall and leave with confidence~

If you want more characters please ask :)