We Meet Again

The training camp started off well with all the students  doing what they were sent there to do, but on the night they were there the vanguard action squad attacked burning down the forest, Deku wasn't around for that due to him fighting muscular to protect Kota, after his fight he was completely injured, Kota begin helping him get to safety but Deku was too exhausted after that fight.

~Kota~

"Come on you got to keep on moving."

~Deku~

"I-I'm sorry Kota but that fight took a lot out of me, I don't think I can go any further, so go on ahead and get to safety."

~Kota~

"No I won't leave you here."

~Deku~

"Listen to me, I'm too injured and you can't help me, but if you find my friends then they will, so go find them as quickly as you can and I'll be right here waiting and I promise I'll be all right."

~Kota~

"Fine I'll go find your friends, and you better keep that promise of yours."

~Deku~

"I will, now go."

Kota then proceeded to run off to go find Deku's friends so they can help him, but once he left Deku sat on the floor and laid his back against a tree and then slightly lifted his right injured arm and placed it on his lap and saw that his friendship bracelet was still intact which made him smile, but as he was looking at his bracelet he didn't notice the sounds of wrestling coming from the trees.

~Toga's mind~

"Hmm My first Target, he looks very injured so this will be easy, I just need to get enough of his blood and then I'll leave, it's a shame that I can play with him for much longer, well who cares as long as I get the blood then tomara will be happy."

Toga jumped out of the trees which alerted Deku, but it was too late for him to turn around she has already pounced on top of him, she placed her left hand on the back of his head and prepare to stab him, but before she stabbed him with her knife Deku managed to get the strength to cover his head with his right arm which made her stop mid-stab from seeing the same bracelet that she made herself for Deku.

~Toga~

"Izu?"

Deku moved his head slightly towards Toga, and once you saw the side of his face she let go of his head and proceeded to get off of him she even lifted him up and placed him against the tree he was laying against, she then began to rub off the dirt on his face with a hanky thank you she had, but while she was doing that Deku recognize her due to the mask she was wearing, once you finish cleaning his face she placed her right hand on his cheek.

~Toga~

"Izu do you remember me?"

When she said that Deku begin getting a closer look at her and remembered her eyes and hairstyle, and knew that there could be no one else could look like this besides.

~Deku~

"T-Toga?"

Toga removes her mask and smiles at Deku, and once you saw her face he was just in shock to meet Toga again in a place like this.

~Toga~

"Yeah it's me Izu."

~Deku~

"Toga, I don't know what to say."

~Toga~

"You don't need to say anything, I'm just happy that I could see your face again."

But as she was looking at him she noticed that his arms were completely injured, she slowly lifted his right arm which cost him a slight bit of pain.

~Toga~

"Izu what happened to you?"

~Deku~

"Toga never mind my arm, what are you doi-"

~Toga~

"What do you mean don't mind your arm, it's completely damaged, tell me who did it, I'll kill them."

Once Deku heard her say that he was shocked, he never expected her to say something like that, but he began noticing the equipment she was wearing.

~Deku~

"Toga?"

~Toga~

"Yes Izu."

~Deku~

"Why are you here?"

Toga completely forgot the reason she was completely when she saw Deku again.

~Toga~

"Well I'm here because-"

As she was about to explain her reason being there they heard a voices coming their direction which startled Toga.

~Toga~

"I'm sorry but I can't explain now."

Toga quickly gets up and proceeds to run off as Deku stared at her running away, once she vanished in the dark forest Kota and Deku's friends arrived and began helping him, but as they were helping him he kept quiet from meeting.

~Deku's mind~

"Toga, please come back, I don't want you to leave again."

~To be continued~