Don't Bully Izu

Since that day Deku protected Toga from Yoka, she has been clinging to him everyday, but Deku didn't mind instead he enjoyed having her around, every time when school let out Toga and Deku well go to the park and play hide and seek, it was one of Toga's favorite game to play, every time when Deku hid she will find him so easily but when he was seeking he wouldn't be able to find her which always declares her the winner each time, but once they went to the park today Toga was finally introduced to Deku's former friends.

~Toga~

"So Izu do you want to play hide and seek today or should we play another game instead today?"

~Deku~

"Hmm I don't know, how about we play heroes."

~Toga~

"Heroes huh, kay."

What's the boss of them stepped into the park Deku stopped at the entrance, Toga notices that and begins tugging on his shirt.

~Toga~

"Hey Izu, what's wrong why did you stop?"

She notices that his eyes are focused somewhere else so she looks towards the direction he is facing and sees three other boys playing, she looks back at Deku and notice that he had a worried look on his face.

~Toga~

"Izu come on let's go play."

After she called him by his nickname the three boys notice them and starts to approach them, Deku notices them coming towards them so he grabs Toga's hand.

~Deku~

"C-come on let's go somewhere else."

~Toga~

"What why?, We always come here to play."

Deku try to leave with Toga but she didn't want to so she stood there pulling on Deku's had to prevent him from leaving, as they were pulling one another it was already too late but three boys we're finally in front of them.

~Bakugou~

"Oi Deku."

Deku stopped pulling on Toga and stood right next to her instead.

~Deku~

"H-hi Kacchan."

Bakugou gets closer to Deku and puts his hand on his shoulder and shows off his explosion quirk in his other hand.

~Bakugou~

"How about we go play heroes and villains again huh."

Deku begin sweating nervously and tightening his hand well holding Toga's as well.

~Bakugou~

"So what do you say Deku?"

When Deku was about to open his mouth Toga let go of his hand and pushed Bakugou on to the ground."

~Bakugou~

"What the hell you damn brat!"

~Toga~

"Don't Bully Izu."

~Bakugou~

"Huh?, And who the hell are you saying that I can't?"

~Toga~

"I'm Himiko Toga, and I'm  Izu's best friend, and I won't let you bully him while I'm around pointy hair."

Bakugou looked at Toga with frustration from actually being pushed by her, his hand began to spark up, he gets back on his feet and looks at her straight into her eyes.

~Bakugou~

"I don't feel like hurting a damn brat today, so you get off lucky this time Deku, but next time when your girlfriend's not around you're going to get it, and so are you."

~Toga~

"I'm not scared of you, and I'll protect Izu like how he protected me.

~Bakugou~

"Whatever, come on guys let's get out of here."

Bakugou and his friends begin to leave, Toga turned around to face Deku with the warm smile on her face.

~Toga~

"Come on Izu, let's go play."

~Deku~

"K-kay."

Deku and Toga played heroes at the park until the sun was almost setting, the both of them noticed the time and proceeded to walk to their homes.

~Toga~

"Playing heroes with so much fun today Izu."

~Deku~

"Yeah it was."

As they were walking home together Toga couldn't shake the thought of what Bakugou said.

~Toga~

"Hey Izu, am I your girlfriend?"

~Deku~

"W-w-what!?"

~Toga~

"Well that boy you called Kacchan called me your girlfriend, so I was wondering if you think that I am your girlfriend."

~Deku~

"W-well we're too young for that stuff but your my friend that's a girl."

~Toga~

"And your my friend that's a boy, hehehe."

~Deku~

"I guess I am haha."

Toga looks at Deku's blushing face and gives him a small kiss on the cheek, which surprised him.

~Deku~

"T-T-Toga?"

She holds his hand and smiles at him while she was slightly blushing.

~Toga~

"Izu when we get older we should be boyfriend and girlfriend, it'll be nice."

Deku's face was completely red from receiving a kiss on his cheek by Toga and from hearing her tell him that he should be boyfriend and girlfriend.

~Deku~

"K-kay."

Toga smiled from here in his answer, so she kept holding his hand and the both of them continued walking to their homes.

~To be continued~