Author's Note (O6/03/21)

Sorry if there are mistakes, and it’s all of the place; I’m trying to get back in the swing of things

Hey, Ladies and Gents! I know it has been a while, and well, I’m here to explain why that is and an idea that I had. First, for those who don’t care about that, read the stuff in bold; I plan to have the next chapter out within the next month or month and a half, hopefully, sooner.

Now, I’ve been having issues in my personal life for those interested in why I have been gone. My life has been shitty these last couple of months, and what I mean by that is that I’ve been having mental and medical problems and horrible family issues. Let’s talk about the easiest one first, my medical issues, and just say this bluntly I have TMJ. For those of you who don’t know that that is its dysfunction of the temporomandibular joints in the hinges of the jaw. To be honest, it doesn’t sound that severe to some of you; at least it didn’t seem to be me when I first learned about it, but once you start to feel the effects of it can be painful. Not to mention that there are more side effects, like chronic headaches and locking of the jaw, which I do experience at times. Anyways, a lot of my time is dedicated to learning more about this and how to afford it.

Next, we’ll talk about my family issues, yay, and before you ask, it has nothing to do with my amazing mother. First of let me preface this by saying that if you don’t support the LGBTQ plus community, you need to get off my story because I’m a part of the community, being bi. However, I start it like this because my sister is a transgender woman; you can probably tell where this is going. So because everyone in my not immediate family is not very supportive, this excludes people like my older brother, mother, father, and sister-in-law. Thankfully, however, my immediate family are kind of an outcast of my family before this anyway. Even with that in mind, though they are still family, it does mean we still see them from time to time. However, the thing that hurt the most was our great uncle, whom we spent a lot of time with, currently cutting us out of his life; I guess he’s just finally showing his true colors.

Thirdly let’s talk about the most challenging subject, mental health. I probably won’t go into great detail, or I will honestly don’t know; I’m writing off the top of my head. Once again, bluntly, I’ll just say that I’ve been diagnosed with depression. Also, don’t worry, guys, I’m okay for the most part, and I’m seeing a psychiatrist. In fact, as of writing this, I had my first appointment today. If you guys are in school, I’m graduated, and you’re being or have been bullied, talk to someone about it, and I know that it seems obvious but is not. If you think that the bullying will just go away, you’re wrong. The bullying may stop, but the effects of that bullying will persist past schooling. As someone who has tried to commit suicide and has self-harmed, please get help if you are going through the same thing. Not only does it hurt you, but it will also hurt your family members; once again, trust me on that. That really hurt to write.

Moving on from that subject, I have an idea for a story to write with this story. If you’re wondering what the ship will be, who it will be, and what will happen, I’ll tell you! The idea is to do a Karmagisa (Karma x Nagisa) story; it will be an MHA x Assassination Classroom story for those you don’t know. I will give them quirks, and everything that happened in Assassination Classroom has happened in the MHA world, and there will be AC spoilers in the story. Also, you will not have to read the stories together to understand the story. If you’re wondering where this idea came from, Karmagisa is my second favorite ship of all time; not only that, however, I also make Karmagisa tiktoks, as a distraction from the world melting, @Revognah on TikTok. If you’re curious about this ship, you don’t know it is a BL or Yoai, or gay ship, whatever you want to call it. The ship is between Nagisa Shiota and Karma Akabane, and before you say anything, it was the planned ship in the anime.

 The ship is between Nagisa Shiota and Karma Akabane, and before you say anything, it was the planned ship in the anime

Finally, thank you guys so much for all of the support on this story while I’ve been gone. I have gained so many new readers and so much love on a story I haven’t updated in two months. I do read all of the comments, by the way, and you guys have entire conversations and many questions. So with that said, if you guys still have questions that haven’t been answered yet, ask me them in the comments, and I’ll answer them. If you guys have read all of this, I would love to thank you again for listening and hopefully understanding because this is my actual life right now, and I opened up to more you guys than anyone else in my life, not even my mom. Once again, thank you, and I love you all, why am I tearing up; until next time, humankind be both.