Who's this?

Tw/ outsider perspective of panic attack

Recap

Most of the people were down Shota went after the last one. Knocking him down. He called the closest police station to send a few trucks down. Things started to calm down.

Izu love

I got a text and opened my phone. It's from mom. Telling me to stay out a while longer cause someone broke in. Ok... hopefully they're fine. She might be down playing it.

"Let's stay out for a bit longer himi-chan. Mom says something came up at home," I said to her.

I take her hand and bring her up. Then keep my hand in hers as we walk. I can feel a bit of heat on my face and I see her blush too.

We finally get off of the cement and onto the grass of the nearby park. We spend awhile just talking and walking. The suns starting to set.

I look over to a nearby bench, to see a figure hunched over shaking a bit. I see himi-chan also looking in that direction.

"I wonder who that is and if they're okay?" I ask aloud. Himi-chan just shrugs her shoulders. We come to a silent collective decision to start walking over.

As we get closer I see the kid finch slightly and look up and wow does the kid have eyebags. Maybe enough to rival shota's. He has lilac eyes with matching hair that defies gravity.

He's still shaking and seems to be trying to backaway. Though him sitting on a bench does stop thoes actions.

"Hey," I said softly. He hunches back down. Obviously shaken up about something. Now that I'm closer I can hear the fast and shallow breathes he's taking. He seems to be panicking.

I turn to himi-chan. Giving her a look saying, 'what am I supposed to do in this situation!?!?' I had never really dealt with panic attacks or anything of the sort that's what my mom does. Though it would probably be good to learn how to deal them.

Himi-chan, who thankfully has dealt with a few before, approachs slowing whispering words. The kid nods his head and she take his hand and lifs it to her chest.

She starts to take exaggerated breaths. Repeating words slowly to him and tetagraphing all her movements clearly to him.

He starts to take deeper breaths. Tears just barely visible in his eyes. Her presence feels as if the vicinity has been wrapped in a warm blanket.

---

Eventually he calms down fully. Himi-chan's exuberantly telling a story. The kid is playing with his hair and listening.

She starts to wrap it up and finishes it. "Ok now down to business. First what's your name?" She asked.

He looks up at her then back down to his feet before taking a breath and starting to speak, "h-hitoshi."

/\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\

Hello my lovelies. It has been a while. Like a longggg time. I fell out of love with writing, because of school, and a lot of other chaotic stuff has been happening. My life has reached stability and I feel up to writing again. :D there should be 2-3 more chapters and maybe a book two. :)

It's a bit short I'm trust me but I was just introducing his character. :D