Chapter 1

Note: Warning lang ito!  Every chapters I wrote are based fictions.
Language I will be using: Taglish.

They call her the devil in red, others said the Red Rose with Thorns

They call her the devil in red, others said the Red Rose with Thorns. Ang iba pa, The Red Queen.

You pick what you call her base sa anong makikita mo sa kanya. Pero ang hindi mawawala ang kulay pula.

Why? Let me number it for you.

One. All of her outfits are red. Isa pa sa bakit tinatawag siyang The red queen. Lumalakad kasi papunta sa school naka pula. Hala! Bow down to your queen.

Two. She's a hotheaded b*tch. There was this one time that she almost broke one of her classmates jaw for insulting her color clothing cause you know... RED. The guy needed to be absent for 3 months to make a surgery for his condition. So Careful not to anger her, she bites. Like literally.

Three. Wala... no.3 isn't really that important. Because I have nothing to say with the number 3. But the reason I put the number 3 is because She hates two things, The 4 and 5.

Four. Everyone. Her classmates, her teachers, the principal, her life, and anybody who is willing to annoy her and giving their one way ticket to hell.

And Five. Love. YES. Love. Not the Family love she hates, but the love that controls you to become someone your not. Love is unpredictable and she hates that.

Still confused?

Philippines Ophirian Maharlika. That's her name. Siya ang babae na madalas mo makikita sa kaklase na naka pula na damit na parang nasa teleseryeng na nagdadala ng stroller everywhere she goes.

She's wearing a red top tanked shirt paired with her Red demin jeans and her red high heels.

Of course naman may dalang bag pack si ate sa school.

As she enters the campus hallways a heavy silence fell upon the room. All eyes were on her as if it's their presence radiates the atmosphere to be motionless. Their stares were full of fear and curiosity because of the spreading rumors that may perhaps be true, Athough she doesn't mind it.

She was standing at the entrance door waiting, giving them a look that made the students in front of her flinched, they gave eachother a quick glance knowing what they were trying to do as they backed away from the center where they were standing, giving her space for her grand entrance.

Satisfied. Her heels clicked through the marble floor as she catwalks through the center were she began to hear her name through the whispers through her classmates.

"Hey, heard about the Philippines going to the club yesterday."

"What!? Really? Omaghad!"

"I heard she slept with a cute guy yesterday."

"Philippines going wild yesterday, ey!"