Part eighty-seven

(Chloe's POV)

I could see Sam and Tony as they were flying in the sky. "Clint, can you get him off me?" Sam asked.

I watched as a bunch of mini-explosion happened in the sky. I assumed Clint did his job.

"Chloe!" I stopped when Mom called my name. She stood behind me and Bucky.

"Go," I told him. He looked from me to mom and back to me, but then nodded and left.

"I don't want to do this, Mom. Please don't make me." I begged, facing her.

"You can stop. Just come back with me. I told you not to get involved in this and you did." She chastised.

"I'm not going to abandon my family when they need me. I'm sorry Mom." I told her sadly. I threw her up into a truck, grimacing when she hit it. "I really am sorry Mom," I whispered before leaving her.

I ran next to Bucky, who was hiding across from Steve. "We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now." He said.

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision, you get to the jet." Steve said to Bucky.

"No, you get to the jet! Both of you!" I told them, and they looked at me in shock.

"The rest of us aren't getting out of here," Sam said.

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint agreed and I saw Steve hand his head.

"This isn't the real fight Steve," I told him, leaning over Bucky.

"Alright, Sam. What's the play?" Steve asked.

"We need a diversion. Something big." Sam decided.

"I got something kinda big. But I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like heck. As if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me." Scott announced through the coms.

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky asked confused.

"I have no idea," I told him.

"You sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked concerned.

"I do it all the time. I mean once. In a lab. Then I passed out." Scott said something else that sounded like, I'm the boss, but I wasn't sure.

"It would be a bad thing if he tore himself in half, right?" I asked quietly. Bucky gave me a look that said 'shut up', so I did.

I turned to look around the corner of the vehicle we were hiding behind and watched as Scott, went from completely unseeable, to ginormous.

Ant-Man? More like constantly changing-size-man.

I could hear Scott laughing, and not through my earpiece. I watched in awe as he held on to Rhodey with one hand, keeping him from going anywhere.

Steve and Bucky made their way out of their hiding spots and watched as Scott stood with his back to us. "I guess that's the signal." Steve joked.

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam celebrated. I watched as Scott flung Rhodey in a random direction, only for the spider-kid to try and catch him.

"Go! Now!" I told Steve and Bucky as I pushed the latter in the direction of the Quinjet. "We'll keep them distracted for as long as we can!" I told them and they ran towards the hanger.

I ran towards where Wanda was as she tried to distract Rhodey from following Steve and Bucky. I looked behind me and saw Vision eyeing them.

I already knew he would try to stop them. You didn't need to be a genius to k ow what he would do. I watched as he phased through Scott, making him freak out a lot, and fire a laser beam from his forehead, where the infinity stone sat.