Chapter 33 Finale~

"We are going again tomorrow, please don't be late again.." Momo said and sighed.

"I know..I'm sorry again I got caught up in stuff.." I apologised again for the third time the day. When I had left the back room I had ran to the U.A entrance but we couldn't go due to some problems that included both Momo's parents being busy. I haven't told anyone about the incident with Todoroki, if I were to I would ask him first.

I heard some footsteps behind me and turned around, Todoroki was right behind me and was staring at me too.

"Midoriya?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

Todoroki glanced at Momo and looked back at me.

"Can we talk somewhere more private..?" he said while no particular emotions.

"Okay?"

He led me to a little corner which was a bit far away from other people.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds before saying,

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet up this Saturday at 5pm if your free?" He asked with finally some emotion on his face.

I was kinda surprised when he said that, but after a few seconds of thinking and freaking out for really no reason, eventually I came to a conclusion.

"S-sure!"

____________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote and follow me!💕

Congratulations, you have officially read this entire book, which is exactly 1 hour and 43 minutes, have a nice day.

Ps, the YouTube edit is not mine.

Credits go to the creator above.

Bye💜🖤