Chapter 4 (Bakugou)

"Alright everyone," Ilda says, waiving his arms up and down as he directs everyone to the bus. "let's get on in an orderly fashion."

"Hey Bakugou!" Kirishima hollers with a waive. "Wanna sit together?"

"What you goanna be like that damn nerd and follow me around to? Get your own life!"

All the chatter stops and all eyes land on Bakugou. They may be used to his little outbursts by now, but one like that is sure to turn some heads. "Dude. . ." Mineta looks up at Bakugou with wide eyes, even his pervy little mind shocked.

"He was just asking a question," Kaminari says.

"Yeah man. . ."

"That was uncalled for. . ."

"Seriously. . ."

"Chill out. . ."

"What's all the commotion?" Mr. Aizawa pokes his head out the door, "Shut up and hurry. We've got somewhere to be."

"Tsk." Bakugou bumps past Kirishima and the others to the bus. "Whatever. Do what you want. I don't care." He slouches into one of the seats, staring aimlessly out the window while the rest of class 1-A shuffles into theirs. What does it matter what they think of him? He's here to become a hero, not make friends. If they don't bother him and if he doesn't talk to them, then they will all get along just fine.

Bakugou stiffens when he hears someone sit next to him. He sits up and presses as close to the cool glass as he can. Great. Another extra I got to deal with. "Is there anyone else you can go bother 'sides me?" He asks, looking Jiro up and down.

"Don't flatter yourself Bakugou," Momo says, rolling her eyes. "Here Jiro, why don't you come sit over here; there's room."

Bakugou scowls and watches as Jiro gets up from the corner of his eye. Good riddance.

"Hey," Kaminari says as the bus rolls forward. "Who was that you were talking about earlier?"

"That's none of your damn business," Bakugou mumbles, still looking out the window.

"Now that you mention it, I saw him talking to some grave on the way to school," Kirishima blurts out.

Bakugou finally looks at his classmates. "Shut your mouth!"

"You're always angry aren't you Bakugou? Not really pro hero material if you ask me," Tsu says.

"What did you say?!"

"She's right dude, you should loosen up some. Maybe you'll get some babes," Mineta chimes in, drool dripping down his chin.

Kirishima gives Bakugou a thumbs up. "Yeah. So is that person you were talking about earlier—"

Bakugou stands up, "Alright, that's it!" He leaps over his seat and grabs the only piece of cloth Kirishima has on his chest, hauling him to his feet. "Keep your nose out of my business." He says in Kirishima's face. "This is your last warning." He throws Kirishima back in his seat and bunches his fists, now speaking to everyone, "If you want to live than stay out of my way! Bother me and I'll roast you where you stand."

"Hey, that's enough. We're here."

Bakugou pushes himself to the front. "I don't care who you are or what your reasoning is, just leave me alone," he says more calmly as he gets off.

The large building looms overhead, the beating sun casting its dark shadows. As Bakugou enters it, his mind begins to wander. 13's words about the USJ are easily toned out—something that happens more often than not. Thoughts about Deku and what he would be doing in this place echo in Bakugou's ears.