Chap 42 (End)

"Goodnight!" Izuku shout and get no reply from both of the guy. He then fall asleep the moment he closed his eyes.

Third POV

-7 years later-

-at Midoriya's Corps (it collaborate with the Elements agency bcs Izuku is a CEO n a hero)-

"Mr. Ken can you pass me the next report to my office? I'm nearly done with the one you gave me just now." Izuku said to his personal assistant.

"Sure,right away Mr.Midoriya." his assistant reply.

The assistant came within 2 minutes to give Izuku the report file.

"Thank you. Ouh and make sure to go home earlier okay?"

"May I ask why sir?"

"Isnt you wife,Susan is due with her pregnancy? I know how it feels so make sure to go home earlier and you can take some holiday is needed."

"Alright. Thank you sir."

"Your welcome. You can leave now to done all the work before going home."

"Sure thing sir."

Mr.Ken then walk to the door to get back to his work when the door slam onto his face.

"Papa! Daddy make Rei cry again!" his first son Kai shouted.

"No I didnt!" Shoto shout when he arrive at the office door.

"Yes you did!" his second son Fuji shouted this time.

"Now now Sho what you did until the twins complain to me?"

"I didn't do anything. They are the one who accidentally step on Rei's hand. And thats what make her cry." Shoto answer Izuku in a soft voice.

"Midoriya Kai and Midoriya Fuji you better come here right now!"

The twins quickly run to their papa.

"Yes papa?" they say in a low voice.

"What did I say about lying?"

"Lying is bad and good kids don't lie." they say in sync.

"Good you remember. But what just happen?"

"We lied to you."

"That's true and you should apologize to your daddy and your little sister." Izuku said in a stern voice.

The twins then run back to Shoto who was sitting on the couch trying to let Rei fall asleep again.

"We are sorry daddy and Rei!" they shouted and hug Shoto.

"It's okay we forgave both of you. Isn't it right Rei~"

Rei just giggle in return.

The twins then laugh and try to hug Rei but Shoto stop them before they crush Rei into pieces.

"Now now why do we heard some scolding from Izuku just now?" Izuki said walking in with the Bakugo twins.

"Well the kids lied to Izuku."

"Huh? Who would teach them that?" Izuki asked.

"Who else if not your boyfriend Izuki?" Katzuki said.

Katsuki just whistling and tried to get away but the twins run and hug his legs.

"If we got scold then so are you!" they shout.

"Well shit..." with that he was scold by Izuki and was hit by Izuku for swearing in front of his children.

You want to know what happened right? Let us flashback to when Izuku gave birth to the twins.

-flashback-

"Congratulation Mr.Midoriya! You gave birth to twins boys and they look so handsome." said the doctor.

"Thank you doc."

"Where is Izuku?!" Inko and Toshinori shout and slam the hospital door.

"Shut up you will wake my babies up." Shoto glared at them.

"Look it's our grandsons Toshi!"

"I know Inko,I know."

"Nope they are not your grandsons. They maybe blood related to both of you but I don't want them to grow up with you." Izuku said

"But Izu-"

"I am a Midoriya and please call me Mr.Midoriya."

"But Mr.Midoriya they are our grandsons!"

"Only by blood. Their true granddad is the one and only Midoriya Hisashi." Shoto said with a poker face.

"I may forgive all of you. But i will only take the twins and Izuki as my family again as they only trying to save me. But both of you neglect me fully. So I will leave you as parents figure."

"Thank you for forgiving us Izuku." Izuki said with a smile.

"No problem sis."

"You heard him right Yagi's? Now get the hell out so that father and our friend can get inside to see our sons." Shoto said.

-end of flashback-

"Now it's 6 in the evening. Should we go take a dinner before going home?"

"Yea we should. Now let's go!"

"And Kai!Fuji! stop running around and tie your shoe laces properly."

"Okay papa!"

"Let go eat now I'm hungry."

"When you don't my love."

"Shut up!" Izuku smack Shoto's head and took Rei from Shoto's arm.

"No give me Rei back" Shoto whine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But they forgot that Mr.Ken is still behind the door.

________________________________________
If you are wondering why I name their babygirl as Rei is because Shoto's mom(rei) died because Emdeavour 'accidentally' kill her.

So this is the end...THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK!!!