Addressing the stuttering

I get a lot of comments saying that the stuttering that Midoriya had in the beginning is "annoying" or that he should "stop". I personally find it annoying that you guys think that Midoriya's stutter would magically disappear. I didn't give him a stutter for the "uwu cute shy boy" effect. I gave him a stutter because he has anxiety and grew up in an abusive home. Which stuttering can form when you're from a home like that. I understand that some stuttering isn't to the extent that he has it, but I have him it to that extent to show the trauma he has and the fear he has from all the things that happened to him. I didn't just do it for no reason??? I also find it insulting as someone who has somewhat of a stutter when you guys call it annoying or just say "lmao stop it". Like it's not that easy? I'm just gonna ask that you guys understand that his stutter comes from anxiety and from him being nervous and trauma. Not that all stutters come from this, that's just what his stutter comes from. Later on, his stutter goes away because he gains confidence and his anxiety goes away from being in a good environment for the first time in his life. This probably isn't very realistic and you would have to go through speech therapy (I think that's what it's called correct me if I'm wrong). I had a reason for giving him a stutter. I didn't just do it for shits and giggles.